No pushovers tomorrow

They might not have anything to play for but Derby are not going to lie down and let us steamroller them, Rowett will be thinking on rebuilding for next season so the players are playing for a stay of execution, its not going to be a good game to watch so be prepared to suffer, another Cardiff game I should imagine 1-0 I will take now

6 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

They might not have anything to play for but Derby are not going to lie down and let us steamroller them, Rowett will be thinking on rebuilding for next season so the players are playing for a stay of execution, its not going to be a good game to watch so be prepared to suffer, another Cardiff game I should imagine 1-0 I will take now

Every game's going to feel like a cup final from now til the end of the season, fact.

33 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Thanks for letting us know 

2005 since we last beat Derby at S6, with only two wins out of the last 29 meetings we will need to be at our very best to take 3 points. It's in our hands, let's do this! 

Edited by Morepork