OTD 26 Years Ago Rumbelows Joy !

Drove from my girlfriend's parents' house in Buckinghamshire, with my old-style scarf flapping out the window. I was so proud showing my colours on this great day driving the  50 miles into London.

First time I had ever been to Wembley. The feeling I got when I walked through the vomitory and into the stand was unforgettable. The sea of blue and white on my side and red and white 150 metres away was unforgettable.

Lost my voice and couldn't speak properly for days. 

Wonderful and and memorable day.

Guest mkowl

Great day

Be nice to leave Wembley again with a scent of victory in the air though. All been a bit meh since the 93 Cup Semi. 

Best place in the world when you win

Worst place in the world when you lose

1 hour ago, PeteG_1984 said:

Dink

There used to be a website, that was named after the sound of the ball being hit by Sheridan, Sealey's glove and the post. the last part was dink, I think (so it was somethingsomethingdink.co.uk), but I can't remember the rest. Does anyone else remember this?

Edited by ChapSmurf

I remember jubilant Wednesday fans pulling the stop cord on the tube on way back, stuck for 15 minutes with Wednesday singing and dancing, and 3 man u fans sat with there head in there hands for the entire time, would of been a great vid to get theses days

Glorious day,best feeling ever when we scored,just couldn't believe it when we lifted the cup!

Went down on a coach from The Birley Pub and stayed over in London for the weekend ,for me it was equal to us beating the pigs in 93 

Takes me back, was living in London at the time and had also had tickets for the semi at Stamford Bridge. I got married a few weeks after and had to make a comment about my wedding day being the 2nd best day of my life. Went down like a French kiss at a Jewish wedding. 

What a day. Never seen before or since so many grown men crying.

Only seems like the blink of an eye ago.  Hard to believe it's well over two decades.

Hopefully good times around the corner for our younger fan base to know that feeling and have their own memories of modern Wednesday legends.