Semedo says........

The cynical would no doubt alledge Semedo got his new contract on the off-chance that summat like this could happen. I happen to think he's worth the new contract without the Ronaldo connection, by the way. I wonder if CR will have some role to play in our 150th celebrations? I have a feeling he just might...

Edited by Almat

20 minutes ago, Almat said:

The cynical would no doubt alledge Semedo got his new contract on the off-chance that summat like this could happen. I happen to think he's worth the new contract without the Ronaldo connection, by the way. I wonder if CR will have some role to play in our 150th celebrations? I have a feeling he just might...

Semedo has proved this season he was worth the contract as a backup player and for all the work I am sure he does off the pitch aswell.

But I would agree that anyone sceptical about the possibilities of us playing Madrid in our high profile friendly maybe underestimating the pull Ronaldo has at Real madrid and maybe even the power that Semedo has of persuading him.

Edited by pazowl55

21 minutes ago, Almat said:

No the people with an agenda would try to make some tenuos link to further their spurious poo on here...any ideas peeps lol 

Can just picture it now, play off final, Ronaldo watching from the stands, 91st minute, Semedo rises like a salmon and nods in the winner. Ronaldo is that impressed with the passion and support from Wednesday fans he signs a 5 year contract with us the following day.