Derby Forum

They have been running a poll on what this weekends result will be. Over 60% think we will win. Really hope they are right.

Butterfield seems to be their version of Bannan causing a big divide amongst fans. They know he has talent but he's constantly passing the ball back to the defence or keeper. 

Many are wanting Rowett to start playing some youngsters in prep for next season. Particularly in the full back positions so you'd think we may get some joy down the wings in this one.

Only negative is Nugent will be back from injury for them.

I recall at their ground Ince ruined Pudil who ended up coming off early. Hopefully his new found form will turn it around this time. Still makes me think it needs to be Reach on the left. Unchanged line up for us?

Edited by Stainless1983

I would start FF. Left of course.

We need to impose, not counter. He will be absolutely gagging to start and we could see an outstanding performance from him.

Huge dilemma though I admit. Reach and Pudil gave been firing and to drop one of them is really harsh.

I suppose it's a win-win...

Pudil-Reach

Reach-FF

Pudil-FF

There's not a bad duo whichever way Carlos chooses.

No need to rotate now. No midweeks. So it's picking on form.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

We need to impose, not counter. He will be absolutely gagging to start and we could see an outstanding performance from him.

Huge dilemma though I admit. Reach and Pudil gave been firing and to drop one of them is really harsh.

Pudil-Reach

Reach-FF

Pudil-FF

You start a reply to a thread titled 'Derby Forum', with I would start FF, left of course.

Your  persistant  is incredible HolmOwl  :)

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Pudil-Reach

Reach-FF

Pudil-FF

Just realised. That would mean dropping one of the two goal-scorers from QPR.

Who'd have Carlos's job?

(Money, glory, mobbed by women....erm I would).

Honestly think Derby could go out of business, reform in the Midlands Alliance league, whilst Wednesday were champions of England/Europe/The World, and we'd still only escape with a draw if we played them.

Horrendous bogey team, got to do them this time surely.

16 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Pudil-Reach

Reach-FF

Pudil-FF

I thought the same but I think we need to keep Pudil & Reach together for this one. Simply to nullify Ince plus the fact they have played well together.

I then considered Forestieri on the right but Wallace's set piece delivery is something we need. Forestieri has admitted to not being 100% fit so maybe he just has to stay on the bench, it's a nice option to have.

And I agree with @pwqe about Hunt starting presuming he is fit.

15 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Just realised. That would mean dropping one of the two goal-scorers from QPR.

Who'd have Carlos's job?

(Money, glory, mobbed by women....erm I would).

Shouldnt be a problem for CC he dropped Winnall after the Barnsley match. 

1 minute ago, Stainless1983 said:

I thought the same but I think we need to keep Pudil & Reach together for this one. Simply to nullify Ince plus the fact they have played well together.

I then considered Forestieri on the right but Wallace's set piece delivery is something we need. Forestieri has admitted to not being 100% fit so maybe he just has to stay on the bench, it's a nice option to have.

And I agree with @pwqe about Hunt starting presuming he is fit.

Tough life eh?

Cant find room for Nando in the starting line-up cos others bang on game!

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

Watching them on Monday it really struck me how strong their line up looks theoretically.

Knowing us they will have one of their rare days when they click.

Thought exactly the same, have a very strong team that should be doing better than they are, lets hope this weekend they carry on under performing.