Wednesday band (sorry, yes them again!!)

23 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Just comes across as a bit tinpot to me. Plus when the band join in with a chant it usually just spoils it. F00k off to L##ds and don't come back you annoying toohats! 

It's as tin pot as goal music and those ridiculous plastic clappers which seem to be replacing hands in certain areas of the country.

Have SAG banned us clapping yet? Or are they in a status quo between a fire hazard and self-harming?

they need to go and go now they've had more than their 15 mins of fame

If they come on here and read this then, please if you really are supporters of SWFC please just come to games as fans and leave the instruments at home and stop embarrassing the club you supposedly love

Guest everydays_wednesday
19 hours ago, Chilli said:

Just switched over to watch the end of the first leg of the Youth Cup final and up parps an in unorchestrated cacophony of noise. It can't be them can it? :ghoulguy:

I salute you for getting the word CACOPHONY into an owlstalk thread....masterful.

2 hours ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

I don't understand why they need to drum along to "High Ho Silver Lining", there's already a loud beat in that song and they never drum in time anyway. 

The same as when they drum along to "we love you Wednesday". Just for the sake of it.