Fulham Ticket Sales

How will I feel if it's 35000 watching Wednesday Reserves v Fulham Reserves in a dead rubber, because we are both safe?

1% I will feel cheated.

99% I will enjoy it more than any match this season.

My 3 tickets safely bought. Cant wait.

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Bought my ticket

Hoping for a dead rubber

Dead rubber would be great, relax and enjoy for a change but we do have 2 tricky games coming up so one game at a time for me cause we never make things easy. 

57 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Derby is a bigger game 

Unless you're claiming that in the general sense of "just focus on the next game" I don't know how you came to that conclusion?

If we beat Fulham we'd only need to have gained 1 point from the next 2 games to guarantee the play-offs. Lose to Fulham and we can't guarantee anything even with 2 wins in the next 2...

31 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

If we beat Fulham we'd only need to have gained 1 point from the next 2 games to guarantee the play-offs.

Actually, we'd potentially miss out on goal difference if that was the case (unless we beat Fulham by at least 7 goals)...

Hopefully Hudds can do us a favour against them. I don't think Fulham beating Huddersfield to bring them back down into contention is that big of a deal, since if we gain enough points to topple Huddersfield we'd almost certainly still be ahead of Leeds anyway.

Edited by Dan™

1 minute ago, Mr Meadows said:

Take it from that, that we won't be allowed to sell block 'AA' in the south [which is a joke in itself] .. but what about 'EE'. has that sold out or is that blocked off as well now?

I think block EE  is reserved for ticket giveaways in schools and mascots. 

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

How will I feel if it's 35000 watching Wednesday Reserves v Fulham Reserves in a dead rubber, because we are both safe?

1% I will feel cheated.

99% I will enjoy it more than any match this season.

My 3 tickets safely bought. Cant wait.

Will it ever be a dead rubber though? Even if we are already in the playoffs a win might decide who we play in them

1 minute ago, darklord said:

Will it ever be a dead rubber though? Even if we are already in the playoffs a win might decide who we play in them

Seldom works.

It would be dependant on udders and Reading matches too.

Plus, its better to rest and avoid injuries than try to manipulate the "easiest" opposites.

Anyway, you and I are Wednesday fans....we both know it will go to the bloody wire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Only a handful left in North, just got seat number 1 in end block P1

Surely Lower Lepp will be open for home fans for this one

DC will surely be moving heaven and earth to ensure 32/33000 Wednesday fans.in the stadium. We want every last advantage we can get.