Derby Ticket Sales

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I know that . It was tongue in cheek . My ST is in block R , next to it 

Don't gerrit.

M5, AA1 and FF pretty much empty.

Really surprised. Most important match of the season to date, won four on the bounce, lovely April Saturday afternoon, and nowhere near a sell-out.

Maybe families returning from an Easter break will pick up the slack over the next two days.

I've brought my ticket.

Good to make a return to Hillsborough.  Not been able to get up as much as I'd like this season for a variety of reasons.

But I'm back for Saturday.  On the Kop too.

Hoping for a good atmosphere, a bloody good performance and more importantly three points.

Up the Owls.

Guest mrbluesky
18 minutes ago, thebrap11 said:

Do all the phantom trumpers sit in block u1 ont kop? Always last to go red.

Last to go red but first to go brown!

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

M5, AA1 and FF pretty much empty.

Really surprised. Most important match of the season to date, won four on the bounce, lovely April Saturday afternoon, and nowhere near a sell-out.

Maybe families returning from an Easter break will pick up the slack over the next two days.

With three home games in four weeks people are probably skint and opting for Fulham instead. 

Looking like a big crowd then, but just to clarify anyone know answers to these please?

How many have Derby sold/ been allocated?

Will the Lower Leppings Lane be empty?

What is the most we can get in the ground with the restrictions in place for this game i.e. NW corner out, end of North out and Lower West out?

Ta in advance for any info on the above!

13 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Looking like a big crowd then, but just to clarify anyone know answers to these please?

How many have Derby sold/ been allocated?

Will the Lower Leppings Lane be empty?

What is the most we can get in the ground with the restrictions in place for this game i.e. NW corner out, end of North out and Lower West out?

Ta in advance for any info on the above!

Derby have been allocated 1,700 and haven't sold that out.  Doesn't look like they are anywhere near to selling them either.

Lower Lep is going to be empty unless we sell or look close to selling other areas.

The maximum capacity of our ground is currently 33,700 but with 3,000+ of these being the Upper Lep then the most we can realistically hope is that 30k home fans can be inside the ground on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Derby have been allocated 1,700 and haven't sold that out.  Doesn't look like they are anywhere near to selling them either.

Lower Lep is going to be empty unless we sell or look close to selling other areas.

The maximum capacity of our ground is currently 33,700 but with 3,000+ of these being the Upper Lep then the most we can realistically hope is that 30k home fans can be inside the ground on Saturday.

Bottom lip is out at Derby to expensive for their tastes, least they have the courage of their convictions and voting with their feet.

At least they got a manager in who played the derby way. Start well and fade out. 

They wouldn't vote with their feet or have any courage of conviction if they were in 6th place. Just like Rotherham wouldn't have if they'd have been doing better. Easy to have principles when they don't affect your pleasure.