Derby Ticket Sales

8 minutes ago, owls about that said:

On Derby website, they have been given an allocation of 1,741 tickets for the game, but I guess that

will be increased once they have sold those.

Could that mean they are in the Lower, like Birmingham were?

22 minutes ago, Sgt Wilko said:

Could that mean they are in the Lower, like Birmingham were?

Done a bit of digging on DCFC website and looks like they're in the upper... shame

"Row 3 has been recommended for those supporters with mobility problems and it is recommended that you access the ground via Gate 6, however, there will be approximately 8 steps to climb to access this row of seats.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-details-sheffield-wednesday-a-3659836.aspx#MTB4sRLf8UKfpvLu.99"

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I can see this selling out to home fans.

Derby.thumb.png.7c26f440aac92faf765a87af70dd65ff.png

Have you got a map for Fulham game? They went on general sale today (I'm not being lazy - don't think I can bring up map on my phone) 

lol 

hoping it'll be a big crowd for both... even tho I'm hoping it's all sealed before the Fulham game. 

1 minute ago, j17tjp said:

Have you got a map for Fulham game? They went on general sale today (I'm not being lazy - don't think I can bring up map on my phone) 

lol 

hoping it'll be a big crowd for both... even tho I'm hoping it's all sealed before the Fulham game. 

I've just looked and it doesn't look much different to Derby one above.

Ticket office have tweeted this morning that its very busy online.

44 minutes ago, Sgt Wilko said:

Done a bit of digging on DCFC website and looks like they're in the upper... shame

"Row 3 has been recommended for those supporters with mobility problems and it is recommended that you access the ground via Gate 6, however, there will be approximately 8 steps to climb to access this row of seats.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-details-sheffield-wednesday-a-3659836.aspx#MTB4sRLf8UKfpvLu.99"

I would say that the 8 steps indicates that it's on the lower? Sure there's more than 8 steps to the upper? Also the mention of disabled spaces in the away section means they either have the upper or the entire stand.

8 minutes ago, j17tjp said:

lol