Moaners ONLY... where are you now?

6 minutes ago, Lowieowl said:

Hiding behind....shirts, prices, Carlos lack of plan B, etc etc etc yawn. 

People seem to be a bit stupid regarding this.

In life in general - people moan, criticise, object - when things are not going well and there is a perceived room for improvement.

People are less likely to 'moan' when things are going well and potential is being realised.

So go figure why many people aren't moaning now but were three weeks ago.

I think that many contributors' comments on here have been totally misinterpreted by the so called "Happy Clappers".

The fact is that some of us adopted a more realistic view of the performances earlier in the season and felt that eventually the poor performances would translate into poor results.  For a few weeks that did indeed happen and we lost four out of six matches in late February and March.

The performances and results in April have been markedly improved and I for one, acknowledge that and I now think that we have a realistic chance of staying on the play-off positions and with several injured players returning to fitness and form, we might just be gaining momentum at exactly the right time.

I may have been one of those referred to as a "moaner" but as I say - my view is that I (and others), were just being realistic.

1 minute ago, Kevan said:

I think that many contributors' comments on here have been totally misinterpreted by the so called "Happy Clappers".

The fact is that some of us adopted a more realistic view of the performances earlier in the season and felt that eventually the poor performances would translate into poor results.  For a few weeks that did indeed happen and we lost four out of six matches in late February and March.

The performances and results in April have been markedly improved and I for one, acknowledge that and I now think that we have a realistic chance of staying on the play-off positions and with several injured players returning to fitness and form, we might just be gaining momentum at exactly the right time.

I may have been one of those referred to as a "moaner" but as I say - my view is that I (and others), were just being realistic.

Agree with all of this. 

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

People seem to be a bit stupid regarding this.

In life in general - people moan, criticise, object - when things are not going well and there is a perceived room for improvement.

People are less likely to 'moan' when things are going well and potential is being realised.

So go figure why many people aren't moaning now but were three weeks ago.

I actually sometimes moan when things ARE going well just to keep it fresh. I apply this to all things in life, keeps it all a bit avant garde. Keeps people on their toes. 

I've been known to queue up for 6 hours at A&E, then tell the doctor there's nothing at all wrong with me, then on me way home I stand outside a charity shop and boo.

Wawaw.