Wednesday v Fulham

Obviously I'm expecting a full house if it came down to us needing to win however, for a one off game will we be able to increase the capacity?

Put Fulham on the lower tier and have the leppings upper ?

Will we be able to have the nwc?

Will we be able to persuade sag?

Guest RocketOwl

Didn't want to start a new thread but has anyone thought there could be the scenario where we need to beat Fulham for Leeds to get in???

If the segregation issue that SAG have is the closeness of the nwc to the northstand (and the potential of wedneday fans to get across it,as ridiculous assumption that it is ) to the lepp end,then surely IMO the only way to solve this potential issue is to demolish it altogether,therefore negating the need for cordoned/netted off seating that has been in place in the far left of the north stand for so long,build some crappy Media box for sky and the likes.

Just an idea like,no need for the rabid stadium capacity mob to have a hissy.

Didn't want to start a new thread but has anyone thought there could be the scenario where we need to beat Fulham for Leeds to get in???

If we our already in the playoff on the last day Carlos rests the whole team guaranteed.

Guest RocketOwl

If we our already in the playoff on the last day Carlos rests the whole team guaranteed.

This would be my team for that game if Leeds needed us to win.

Kean

Palmer

Sasso

Semedo

Urby

Mathias

Mcgugan

Buckley

Winnall

Nuhiu

Bullen

Have sky selected their live games for the last day?

all games kick off at same time

can't see any being shown live, there will be cameras at all the important matches and continuous updated tables

can't see any being shown live, there will be cameras at all the important matches and continuous updated tables

There is always live games. I sat and watched Middlesbrough v Brighton last season knowing we played the loser

Guest RocketOwl

Think they do normally show two championship playoff games at same time. Would be our game and maybe Leeds game at this stage.

Tango

Blunkett

Me (Captain)

John Silver

Bader

Cyclops (with a sty in one eye)

Sooty

Sweep

Sue

Ironside

Wonder

I've just started drinking in London before tomorrow. Logged on to Owlstalk and saw this title. I thought blimey that was strong beer I've lost three weeks! :manager:

EDIT: Holy hell I've lost track of the days

Further edit to hide my shame: I'd bloody hope it's strong cider knowing how much it costs to have a drink down there lol 

Edited by StudentOwl

This would be my team for that game if Leeds needed us to win.

Kean

Palmer

Sasso

Semedo

Urby

Mathias

Mcgugan

Buckley

Winnall

Nuhiu

Bullen

Swap Kean for Hirst and can emulate his dad by playing in goal for us too. 

Wednesday fans remember to stay off the pitch at the end of the game.    We know we can do pitch invasions/celebrations better than our neighbours. 

No one will go on the pitch after the final whistle. Machine guns are in place now. Also sag says the 'unused' corner will house a missile launcher, just in case wednesdayites take the machine gun positions..