Adam Reach

What baffled me today and stuff I've seen on twitter too is people slating him. 

Thought he was class again today, his worth ethic is fantastic and has the ability, looks like he's lacking a bit of confidence at the min but I'm sure that'll come. 

I agree mate. Put in some decent shifts and yet gets a bad time. Doesn't like a challenge but great on the ball for me. 

Thought he was class again today, his worth ethic is fantastic and has the ability, looks like he's lacking a bit of confidence at the min but I'm sure that'll come. 

Fully agree mate, I've said all along  Reach is a quality player.   UTO 

He's a grafter alright!

Don't rate him. He leaves space the size of the Grand Canyon when he defends. He can't head or tackle and his distribution for the most part is p!$$ poor. The amount of times he hits the first man with his crossing and he almost hit the corner flag with a shot in the first half as well as trying to take Sasso's head off near the touchline. He's just not good enough for where we want to be IMO but obviously there are some that rate him and can see something I can't.

Some numpties have their eyes painted on.

I like Reach but I thought today was one of his poorer performances of late. He's got talent though, I just think he lacks a bit of belief sometimes.

Was my mom today, but I agree about him lacking belief sometimes. I'd like him to have go at fullbacks more. Can't fault his tireless running though, even when switched inside today. Great talent, and improving all the time. 

Had a good game but I want a player like him to have more of an eye for goal. Looking to shoot or get into a position to shoot.

He is unselfish, hardworking and a team player but I wanna see more of the killer about him for a payer in his position.

Love his work rate. But he needs to toughen up in the tackle & learn to beat the first defender when he crosses. 

Also in the first half when he had the chance to run clear through the middle, why did he run to the right & pass it?