(More) Scenes

Who is the defender taking his time to celebrate with his team-mates? Drop him for the next game - he's clearly not got the same team spirit as everyone else (and don't get me started on Westwood not sprinting down to congratulate Fessi)...

lol

Edited by Onge

I love things like this - great to see what others on the sidelines do when we score (plus Westwood in goal) 

I'm to busy jumping about and doing exited random kidney punches to people I don't even know. 

We need a permanent Westwood camera / dug-out camera for every reaction in every match too catch the things we miss when goal orgasimin. 

Edited by owls-swfc

So who we crediting with the assist?

Pudil for th elong hump up field, Rhodes for the knock down to Fessi, Fessi for the through ball back to Rhodes or Rhodes for the initial shot?

Epic clip!

I've just watched it 5 or 6 times too

Thanks for that

Its good seeing piggy warnock just stood there stunned

priceless.

Look at one of their coaching staff too, head in hands! Love it!

According to a Fire Steward I was chatting to before the game, the South AND the Kop were sold out. Don't forget that there are a couple of sections on the Kop which they do not sell due to 'Restricted Viewing' and this wasobvious looking from the \south yesterday. There is a wedge starting from the pillar nearest the south, going backwards at an angle, in line with the goals. I presume there is another on the other side, but I didn't look that way, so cannot confirm.

Maybe it's time that, instead of moaning about the West Stand, which is more use to the away fans, who yesterday could have been contained in half of the 'downstairs' side of the Lepp, we should be concentrating on cantilevering the Kop, which was, I understand, at one time on the plans.