loovens

pudil

wallace

bannan

jones

Forestieri

hooper

rhodes

of hooper can creat chances like he did at Newcastle then Rhodes will score, he would have been perfect for that first half, bring fletcher on later

It's as you were for me. Let's build some momentum. 

................Westwood

Hunt.......Lees. ........Sasso.......Pudil

Wallace.......Jones......Bannan......Reach

...............Hooper.......Fletcher

I'd keep Fletch in, he had a torrid time against Colins smash and grabbers, but I feel is the perfect tool in away games. He holds it up and allows us to get out from the back when we play on the counter, which I am sure we will be against a Holloway side.

Hooper would start again too, I felt the lad hit something of a wall against Cardiff, and no wonder after so long out.But coming to the crunch stage of the season we need him as fit as possible.  We need him to do what he did against Newcastle in the first half for the full 90 Minutes as we head towards the play off crunch time.

Sasso & Lees I would keep. I think we get the ball out quicker with those two and on the break I think that is something that shouldn't be overlooked.

Reach I have talked about at length in the Reach thread, but needless to say that his endless reserves of energy are vital to a team playing 4-4-2 in a division where the other teams flood the midfield. The role he's asked ro play might stifle his own ability, but he plays a vital part and leaves the door open for Fernando to come in and finish off the full back.

Wallace Is often the man away from home. By God  I love the scamp, winding up the home fans from the word go and always willing to thrust inside and unleash the cannon at squirming home keepers who can be caught cold as they haven't much to do at home

Same with Jones and Bannan very tough for them against a rabid Colin unit with two midfielders and a sitter, but they tried to keep things ticking. Jones' steadiness and ability to cut out passes has been good in the last two matches. 

The bench

what talent to be able to call on. Imagine being and defender and having had to deal with two of the most experiences strikers in the Championship all afternoon and then seeing the divisions most deadly striker stripping off fresh as and daisy and the diminutive match winning talisman chomping at the leash next to him. A heartbreaking and terrifying prospect for any defender!

As you were Gentlemen,  as you were. 

It'll be tricky to guess what Carlos will go with on Monday. We know the old "tiredness" will come into play, but we seemed to have protected quite a few of our players of late, in particular, Hooper, Forestieri & Rhodes.

I can see us going with:

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

Jones (if fit)

Bannan

Wallace

Forestieri

Hooper

Rhodes

.....................................Westwood

Hunt....................Sasso....................Lees....................Reach

McManaman......Bannan..................Jones..................Forestieri

...........................Rhodes..................Hooper

Wildsmith, Palmer, Semedo, Wallace, Buckley, Winnall, Fletcher

McManaman, Forestieri and Rhodes should be fresh.

Hooper got another 60 so should be getting fitter all the time.