It all the noise regarding shirt styles, there hasn't been much discussion on the aspect of Wednesday sourcing the kit ourselves, directly from the facilities that supply Adidas, puma, nike etc

i think it's a really positive and exciting move. Got to be a winner in terms of cash, and control. 

Brave, but a top move imo!!!

It all the noise regarding shirt styles, there hasn't been much discussion on the aspect of Wednesday sourcing the kit ourselves, directly from the facilities that supply Adidas, puma, nike etc

i think it's a really positive and exciting move. Got to be a winner in terms of cash, and control. 

They lost me at no stripes, could be adidas originals at for £20 each and I'd still not buy it. The in-house thing could be a good thing but I do not give one to55 about another fecking blue shirt 

2nd season without stripes is too much for me.

As long Mr Chansiri isn't in charge of the design, I'd love this too!

I guess it's a 'wait and see' thing. 

We've no idea how it'll turn out.

"directly from the facilities that supply Adidas, puma, nike etc" just means the same factories abroad doesn't it?

Doesn't mean a great deal without more info. The quality of materials, the design etc

People don't realise its been chosen because it was the first kit with the current badge.

It's been chosen because it's one of our historic kits that doesn't have stripes, which the chairman has publicly said he doesn't like

Ditching the stripes is the only thing DC has got wrong so far. It just doesn't feel right watching Wednesday at home with an all blue kit. Imo it should be blue and white stripes, black shorts and black or blue socks, that's our identity, no other club wears that combination

Maybe "Chansiri" will go where the supplier's name usually is and we have a main sponsor on the front? Or maybe the supplier's logo will be replaced by the "WAWAW" that has been incorporated into recent kits. Who knows. But I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out. 

Life is too short to be worrying about what kit your football team is wearing. Chances are, our kids will all be begging for it whatever it looks like, so relax and embrace the change! 

Maybe "Chansiri" will go where the supplier's name usually is and we have a main sponsor on the front? Or maybe the supplier's logo will be replaced by the "WAWAW" that has been incorporated into recent kits. Who knows. But I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out. 

Life is too short to be worrying about what kit your football team is wearing. Chances are, our kids will all be begging for it whatever it looks like, so relax and embrace the change! 

I like the idea of a small Chansiri where the manufacturer logo goes but then no sponsor on the f ont.  City did it on a 3rd kit a while back and it looked great.

Just not bothered...