bullen's reply

I know I am probably in the minority, and it's as bad in both camps, but I wish we could grow up just get rid of this "PIGS" thing particularly the "die Piggy die" chant. Wishing someone dead is sick - just have a look at what's happened to Dortmund yesterday - should we really be chanting in support of things like that ?  I sit on the Kop and love the banter but I think this goes a bit too far.

26 minutes ago, doubleo said:

I know I am probably in the minority, and it's as bad in both camps, but I wish we could grow up just get rid of this "PIGS" thing particularly the "die Piggy die" chant. Wishing someone dead is sick - just have a look at what's happened to Dortmund yesterday - should we really be chanting in support of things like that ?  I sit on the Kop and love the banter but I think this goes a bit too far.

Yea the banter is fine but sometimes does go too far for me at times 

30 minutes ago, doubleo said:

100%. Pigs, scum etc; just puerile

2 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

Translation:

Owls don't concern themselves with the opinions of pigs.

I like it. Someone much cleverer and IT savvy than me should put this saying on the picture of an Owl! :-)

Quite frankly they don't even get on my radar unless we are in the same division then it's just banter with my brother.

I see them as the jealous little sibling who's no threat to me , now Leeds for example is the bloke at work you want to out perform , or the fella who's after the same girl. There is just something about them I can't stand. 

As for our city rivals 

I even grudgingly acknowledge they've done well this season because it's good for the city.

Guest Bagarri
3 hours ago, doubleo said:

I just find the whole calling each other 'pigs' very petty and school ground like...Weeds, Wendy, Blunts, Pigs...Jesus, might as well be pulling each others' hair and giving out nipple twisters.

7 minutes ago, Bagarri said:

I just find the whole calling each other 'pigs' very petty and school ground like...Weeds, Wendy, Blunts, Pigs...Jesus, might as well be pulling each others' hair and giving out nipple twisters.

"And giving out nipple twisters"

Suddenly I'm interested. Where from.Are they a gadget?

6 hours ago, doubleo said:

I totally agree with this.... I don't mind a bit of banter, but wishing people dead?! To be honest, I'd rather sing about my club than dem blades. I couldn't careless about the United, their squad, manager or fans..... 

Billy Sharpe is a Blade...What the f.ook do you expect him to say?....I'd sooner have that than Mr Warnocks cosyin' up when he thought there might be a job in it.

Its all part of the banter, whether its fan or player.

I'm sorry they came up, I can't abide being in the same division, mainly for p*ss taking reasons...but you get what you get and carry on...