The next Steering Group meeting

Mentioned earlier on Twitter that The Wednesday Week have two representatives attending this Wednesday evening

Have I missed something here?

I checked the last dozen or so pages on Owlstalk and can't find any references

Do 'we' have a representative?

And is he or she taking suggestions on board?

1 hour ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Mentioned earlier on Twitter that The Wednesday Week have two representatives attending this Wednesday evening

1st topic. Can we ban The Wednesday Week? 

41 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Alot of the talk/questions needs to be about SAG, and how we go about being able to actually sell as many seats as we want in our own foookin stadium. 

THIS

Thats the bloody main worry we have at the minute.....Some authorities are simply ripping it out of us....

Will it carry on if Wednesday go up?

Bloody sell outs of 29'000 in a near on 40'000 stadium?..Its ludicrous...

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

1st topic. Can we ban The Wednesday Week? 

Well if it wasn't for their Twitter I wouldn't have known this meeting was on

Still can't find this 'big thread' aeroswfc is on about - must've been a while back

35 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Alot of the talk/questions needs to be about SAG, and how we go about being able to actually sell as many seats as we want in our own foookin stadium. 

At the moment, because we are in the top 6 our big games are televised, and also very expensive for match day tickets. Newcastle gate falling just short of 29000.with plenty of unfilled seats in South and a few in North stand, so no real problem.

The crunch will come for Derby and Fulham matches and poss play off game and the club needs to be putting up a song argument for opening up more seats citing how Manchester, London and Glasgow clubs cope with segregation of supporters.

Club could probably helped itself last closed season by doing some work behind West Stand to channel opposing supporters away from each other. Separate turnstiles and a couple of new walls should be relatively inexpensive 

5 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Well if it wasn't for their Twitter I wouldn't have known this meeting was on

Still can't find this 'big thread' aeroswfc is on about - must've been a while back

I dont ever remember a big thread, I remember the individual threads for the various meetings that FO used to do coz she used to go, and a couple of others. don't remember a steering group megathread though 

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I dont ever remember a big thread, I remember the individual threads for the various meetings that FO used to do coz she used to go, and a couple of others. don't remember a steering group megathread though 

That's encouraging  :rolleyes: at least it's aeroswfc who's going a bit dippy and not me

Forget ticket prices.

Have a chat about the kit then...

Fully focus on the SAG let's get sine answers and solutions.

The sag make it out that all away and home fans should be in Alcrataz and the game played on the water. 

Ask about segregation and why we need 10,000 seats spare and a 3 mile radius between fans. 

1 hour ago, Ethel The Tree said:

W should have had four Owlstalk representatives ,but SAG have cut it to two because of segregation at the meeting.