Would you take a point tomorrow?

Would you?

Newcastle are one of the best teams in the league and looking like getting promoted, I personally wouldn't be disappointed with a point but we obviously need all the points we can get at the moment. I guess one advantage is that we are playing later because we know how all our rivals have got on. Might ease the pressure if some results go our way.

Yes, definitely. Especially now we're confirmed we'll be without Hutchinson, because without him we'll concede, and when we concede at Hillsborough the pressure gets to our players and their confidence disappears. Then we miss all our chances like against Reading, Burton, Brentford and others. We are poor at coming back from behind especially with certain fans booing their own players.

Would play to win, but if we come out with a draw I'll be happy enough.

Mostly it's about the performance and the confidence going into the rest of the games.

Leeds and Fulham have tough games like this one and I don't think they'll take anything from them (Newcastle vs Leeds, Huddersfield vs Fulham) so this would be a point gained in the race for not being 7th.

If we play well, get a point and can go into the Easter games on the front foot then great.
What I'd be worried about is getting done 0-3 and having to pick ourselves up for the next games.

9 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I will be royally p*ssed off if we get any less than 1 though.

Royally pissed if we lose to the best team in the league?
Who're 18 points ahead of us?

Who've scored 22 goals more than us?

Who've spent more on players this season than we spent assembling our entire squad?

Managed by a guy who's wont the Champions Legaue, UEFA cup and La Liga (twice!)

Why on earth would you be 'royally pissed'? :D

Just now, cookeh said:

Royally pissed if we lose to the best team in the league?
Who're 18 points ahead of us?

Who've scored 22 goals more than us?

Who've spent more on players this season than we spent assembling our entire squad?

Managed by a guy who's wont the Champions Legaue, UEFA cup and La Liga (twice!)

Why on earth would you be 'royally pissed'? :D

Because losing sucks arse