Smashing Rotherham

I feel tonight that we absolutely need to smash Rotherham. Big score line etc. A crappy draw or even an unconvincing win, I believe will be the end of our season. 
If we cannot destroy the likes of Rotherham then we have no chance of progressing up the table. Basically I think tonight is about motivation and morale. They are there for the taking. Destroy them and watch the confidence in the team rise!

I disagree. We need a new confidence in the team. Morale must be low compared to the 'run in ' last season. I just think we have the likes of Newcastle and Fulham coming up and we need a kick up the arse. A brilliant win over Rotherham would perhaps achieve that.

5 hours ago, ozznotts said:

I feel tonight that we absolutely need to smash Rotherham. Big score line etc. A crappy draw or even an unconvincing win, I believe will be the end of our season. 
If we cannot destroy the likes of Rotherham then we have no chance of progressing up the table. Basically I think tonight is about motivation and morale. They are there for the taking. Destroy them and watch the confidence in the team rise!

I agree. With the wages your players are on compared to ours and the transfer fees paid out by Wednesday compared to ours and the fact your going for promotion and we're already relegated and the fact you're a bigger club and have more fans and the fact your a big citeh and we're a village and the fact that you are just generally massive......then yes you should smash us tonight!

Anything less will be an embarrassment!

2 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

I agree. With the wages your players are on compared to ours and the transfer fees paid out by Wednesday compared to ours and the fact your going for promotion and we're already relegated and the fact you're a bigger club and have more fans and the fact your a big citeh and we're a village and the fact that you are just generally massive......then yes you should smash us tonight!

Anything less will be an embarrassment!

You do Brinsworth down AlanLee!

:baby:

Just stop with this " smashing " talk... How many times have we " smashed " Rotherham the past few years ? ......  Never.

With  Carlos at the helm, i'll now settle for a lucky win every game, because the expectation that he will provide a consistent team has flown out the window.

Now they are down they may just relax and go for it and try to rack up a few goals to keep their fans happy.

I think this will work in our favour as they may not just have 11 behind the ball this time and make it an open game....which is where we are strong on the counter.

6 hours ago, ozznotts said:

Must be just me but i feel that about every team we play not just a relegated team that's had a nightmare of a season.

Rotherham will be up for the game and will make themselves very hard to break down. It will be a very tight game and I doubt very much that we will smash them. At this point in the season all that matters is results. A scrappy 1-0 win will do me just fine.

I don't necessarily think a big win would give us momentum anyway. It didn't work following the Norwich game. 

6 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Unconvincing win will do. Just need the 3 points.

Nope; Rotherham are dire. We need 3 points AND acquired in a manner that suggests we can garner enough wins against the stiffer challenges to come to see us in the playoffs.