We're gonna batter Rotherham tomorrow

Can feel it.

Lets start some positivity now. Very disappointed at the weekend and of course have my doubts over where we will finish. But what's point in being negative, just reading the threads on this forum and it looks like we're in serious trouble. Well we aren't, huge game tomorrow against a side already down. Let's put some faith in the manager and players to put a performance in because they've shown in the past they're capable of it.

Fulham have a tough game at Derby, who won their last one and have a new manager behind them. I can't see them getting 3 points.

We're miles better than chuffing Rovrum regardless of injuries. We'll sh*t em.

UTO

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

We need a win tomorrow, nothing less. 

Same was true on Saturday to be honest, but although there will still be more than enough points to play for after tomorrow night, this should be the "banker" game, if we can't snap a winless run against a team that was pretty much relegated in December, might aswell write this season off.

Really is a must win.

25 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Can feel it.

Lets start some positivity now. Very disappointed at the weekend and of course have my doubts over where we will finish. But what's point in being negative, just reading the threads on this forum and it looks like we're in serious trouble. Well we aren't, huge game tomorrow against a side already down. Let's put some faith in the manager and players to put a performance in because they've shown in the past they're capable of it.

Fulham have a tough game at Derby, who won their last one and have a new manager behind them. I can't see them getting 3 points.

We're miles better than chuffing Rovrum regardless of injuries. We'll sh*t em.

UTO

Good lad/lass

4-1 Wednesday. They'll crumble when we score.

Too long in the tooth for any 'we'll turn these over' cries.

Not withstanding the fact we should turn these over as other playoff contenders have.

They will play with a massive weight off their shoulders whilst ours gets heavier by the game.

Gone are the days when you can think "we'll batter these 4-0 at least" before a Championship match. Too many variables and I reckon the fact Toytown have nothing to lose means they will pull something out of the bag.

Hopefully they do try and push for the win because then our strikers might actually get a sniff.