Thank god it's back

Thank god we finally have football back from tonight, it's been a boring two weeks without it and had nothing much to discuss or dictate about which ever one you like to do, I know we all had international football but in my opinion, it's not the same excitement I get as I see my beloved club take to the field. So let's hope we have all our players fit and playing well and we kick on and secure our play off place and show everyone we are good enough for promotion

uto

I don't like the FA cup either,  that may change if we ever get near the end of it again, but it just gets in the way.

For once though, this international break has been more than welcome, the more of our best players we can get back into the squad the better.

Love it when the footies back but its been a frustrating season for us so far, when you think about it its hard to watch your own team unless youre a couple up with a minute to go, suppose its the same for most football supporters

It's been a nice break from the moaning to be fair!

Hope we win on Sat and it'll last a bit longer, unless we only win by one goal or by a scrappy penalty or something; then it'll be like we've lost. 

Up the Owls 

4 hours ago, Rogers said:

Hope we win on Sat and it'll last a bit longer, unless we only win by one goal or by a scrappy penalty or something; then it'll be like we've lost. 

Not anymore

I think now we've forgotten how to win ( or have the occasional shot on goal ) most fans will have a renewed respect for the f#ck ugly 1-0 away at Wigan

Bring on 8 or 9 of those

7 hours ago, Gonzoman said:

Me too, But I have to learn to be polite to her again for 2 weeks instead of staying shhh the Football is on.

I packed mine off to Holland to work bout 3weeks ago now with strict Instructions not to come back till she finds Orlando's truffle, wim yonks knees, Sibons shooting boots and a regi blinker dread lock... Hehe life's so much quieter now don't think she'll be back any time soon lol

It must be crap for the players who don't even get a game. Away from home and family, sleeping in another hotel. International breaks are just another money making exercise - lets expand the world cup to include North American Indian tribes, Australian Aboriginies, and any other minority group that can kick a ball. Back to what matters, thank goodness.