Hope we get Leeds in play off final

7 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Being a true professional in my work (barber for over 40 years) I had to endure 20 minutes of hell with a Leeds fan last week, kept rubbing it in on how they did the double on us this season, I was fuming inside I wanted to cut his ear never mind his hair! "it happens sir" (called him sir FFS). Plus he didn't tip either, hope we get Leeds in play off final, cos I think we'll do em good and proper, just to wipe that toe rags smile off his ugly mush so there

got to get there first!!!!!

As long as we get to the final not bothered who we play football wise if we played our best we would win 

On a non football basis I would rather play anyone but Leeds. Their fans would make it an awful day with the prospect of trouble never far away even if they won they'd probably want to celebrate with a ruck 

Also the build up would be all about them especially on local tv although the look on grations face if we won would be priceless 

I don't really care who we get in the play off final as long as we get there, because on our day we have the ability to beat anyone in a one off game. 

It's stopping this current bad run of form thats more concerning to me. 

20 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Being a true professional in my work (barber for over 40 years) I had to endure 20 minutes of hell with a Leeds fan last week, kept rubbing it in on how they did the double on us this season, I was fuming inside I wanted to cut his ear never mind his hair! "it happens sir" (called him sir FFS). Plus he didn't tip either, hope we get Leeds in play off final, cos I think we'll do em good and proper, just to wipe that toe rags smile off his ugly mush so there

Tips are not mandatory. Perhaps you didn't cut his hair how he really wanted it?

IMG_7174.thumb.JPG.b67cc5c15f2a6996050039ae61cb95a3.JPG

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

if we make the play offs and if we make the final, no way do i want those c u n t s, their inbread knuckle dragging followers would spoil the occasion. Happily take them in the semis though.

Its in the stars to meet huddersfield in the final and Rhodes to bang in the winner

Edited by Mr Meadows