Roll up...Roll up

Here we go then, The Sheffield Wednesday circus rolls into the last 8 games..

Are you nervous?..Are you hopeful?...Are you despondent, Are you nervously hopeful, in a despondent sorta way?

Thats what its all about...You want sugar on it?...F.ook off..never happens.

So you either stick yer chest (or gut) out..march down The Lepp, fartin' at Geordies, and generally behaving belligerently..or you cower an' creep down Penistone, furtively hopin'.

Ive done both ways..neither f.ookin' hardly ever works.

Steppin' over cracks, sayin' "Good Mornin'" to Magpies..doesn't work either...

Carlos in? Carlos Out?..not gonna work....Is Adthe now Messi...Is Adthe simply Messy?...doesn't matter anymore.

The old "f* g* end" of the season, ....squeaky bum time....That always made me laugh..When Fergie used to say, with 5 games left..."Its Squeaky bum time"...When I had been shi**in' meself all season.

Arsenal fans frightened to f.ookery they MIGHT NOT FINISH 4TH IN THE SODDING PREM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ...bless the arrogant self entitled tos*ers

So, here we stand..The legions, revelling in our history cos its all we have,and worryin' about the future....

Great...?...Innit?

Edited by asteener1867

Indeed it is great.  Worst that can happen is we don't make it, that's all. 

Love this league anyway but be nice to have a crack at the so called big boys.  

But you're right.  Buckle in for the ride boys, we are Wednesday after all.  

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Are you nervous?..Are you hopeful?...Are you despondent, Are you nervously hopeful, in a despondent sorta way?

So you either stick yer chest (or gut) out..march down The Lepp, fartin' at Geordies, and generally behaving belligerently..or you cower an' creep down Penistone, furtively hopin'.

Carlos in? Carlos Out?..not gonna work....Is Adthe now Messi...Is Adthe simply Messy?...doesn't matter anymore.

The old "f* g* end" of the season, ....squeaky bum time....That always made me laugh..When Fergie used to say, with 5 games left..."Its Squeaky bum time"...When I had been shi**in' meself all season.

Arsenal fans frightened to f.ookery they MIGHT NOT FINISH 4TH IN THE SODDING PREM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ...bless the arrogant self entitled tos*ers

So, here we stand..The legions, revelling in our history cos its all we have,and worryin' about the future....

Great...?...Innit?

Brilliant work Sir 

For me, after witnessing the gorgeous football of last year, this season has been a bit of an anti-climax. I yearn for last year, I don't give a damn if we lose in the play off final, or whether we even make the play offs, last year's football was so great, I want to watch total football again.

Carlos gave us our pride back, and while I don't want him to go

I really want the real Carlos back

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Great...?...Innit?

I'll have three very large ones of what your on tonight.... great work and great post!!!

Saturday is quite pivotal for me.

if we come back after the break and win in an away Derby it will be a massive boost for players and fans going into the run in.

if we don't I worry we're not going to get the jump leads on in time.

Edited by ka58

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea..Just strap yerself in, could be crap...could be marvellous...could be marvellous and suddenly turn to crap...

we had that last season so it'd be nice to be crap suddenly turn marvellous - its an omen I tell thee

Guest Bagarri

I was all doom & gloom before the break but it was actually an welcome International break for once. Hopefully the team and fans are refreshed, I'm more enthusiastic than I was...just hope Hutch and FF are back!

5 hours ago, Bagarri said:

I was all doom & gloom before the break but it was actually an welcome International break for once. Hopefully the team and fans are refreshed, I'm more enthusiastic than I was...just hope Hutch and FF are back!

Yeah was thinking the same. Haven't missed the footy at all. With all the injuries and loss of form this two week break has been a god send.

Could you imagine if we had 4 league games in that period with our injuries...5 points max? And well out of the top 6.

As it is 6th place is still ours to lose and after two weeks to reflect, we are in a decent position with a decent run in ahead.