Returning Players

Guest Ash76

3 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

The problem with this is it will take Hooper 6 games to get going. Not knocking him i just dont think he will hit the ground running when he's back. 

Would be good to see them both start first game of next season though after a full pre season behind them

Perfect, he'll be back to bag a hat trick against Fulham then lol

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

Lee back in full training? Lees maybe?

No, Kieran Lee.. he had his op in January, I then saw him

on the mats, stretching and that about 6 weeks or so ago and then he was pictured on Sky Sports taking part in training.

The timeline adds up considering all of that, we will have quoted a season out to manage expectations 

Will be a welcome bonus, and Lee is the type of player that won't take long to get going again 

18 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

No, Kieran Lee.. he had his op in January, I then saw him

on the mats, stretching and that about 6 weeks or so ago and then he was pictured on Sky Sports taking part in training.

The timeline adds up considering all of that, we will have quoted a season out to manage expectations 

Will be a welcome bonus, and Lee is the type of player that won't take long to get going again 

I hope that is correct.

1 minute ago, Ballmeist said:

I don't even listen to any injury updates that come out the club anymore. There's zero transparency regarding the actual status of injuries so it's pointless even asking Carlos about it. 

Agreed, he doesn't give much away which isn't a bad thing but I can be bloody frustrating!!lol

Guest Ash76
11 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Comparing our players to Barcelona players :laugh:

The comparasion was about the effect Barca losing those players would have on them so that people can understand the effect on our team.

Theres no getting away from

the fact that Lees, Hutch, Hooper and Nando are key players. Yes we have a big squad but we don't have that kind of quality in reserve