Returning Players

Guest Ash76

Guest Ash76

Carlos just been on Sky Sports talking about how tough it's been without our Pique, Iniesta, Busquets, Suarez and others.

Pictures from the training ground showed Lee, Hutch and Wallace all taking part in full training. Lee and Hutch returning would be a massive boost. 

Probably be too soon for Nando and Hooper but we have other options.

According to Sky Lee, Wallace, Hooper and FF have scored close on 50% of our goals this season

Time to smash the Dingles

6 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

We have missed him and his link up play , looking forward to seeing how him and Rhodes fair , if it ever happens !!!

The problem with this is it will take Hooper 6 games to get going. Not knocking him i just dont think he will hit the ground running when he's back. 

Would be good to see them both start first game of next season though after a full pre season behind them

16 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

Lee was out for the seaon not long back, how can he be fit 2 months early? hope we're not rushing him back

Going on this seasons injuries and length of players time out we have hardly rushed anyone back, far from it, if KL is in full training sounds good to me, ok may take him a couple of games to get back into his stride but everyone can see how much he has been missed, this time the timing could just be right

Good point about Hooper needing time to get back to speed. His body shape means he suffers massively when not playing - summers and injuries take their toll. Look at the shape he was in when he first joined on loan to 6 games later. 

Compare too the fanstastic recovery made by the fantastic Lee will name from his supposedly season ending injury. It's a cominantion of both players approach to their profession and their physical make up. 

3 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

The problem with this is it will take Hooper 6 games to get going. Not knocking him i just dont think he will hit the ground running when he's back. 

Would be good to see them both start first game of next season though after a full pre season behind them

Yes I agree Hooper does take longer to get fully match fit more than likely be next season now