What our rivals think

Interesting read I the star today

views fro all the promotion running teams and I think it's quite fair that most of them views us to being playoff contenders with

a view to automatic. They also seem to highlight our strike force as a major threat and some suggest we should be doing better with our squad and last years style of play 

all fair comments

a special mention to the delusional weeds mentality who mentions them being the hardest job out side the premier ( only cause of the nut job chairman maybe ) and who still indicates of automatics 

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-what-fans-of-newcastle-united-brighton-huddersfield-town-leeds-united-reading-fc-and-fulham-fc-said-about-their-team-and-the-owls-1-8460078

Without exception they all expected better from us just like most Owls fans. Who knows, with eight games to go we could just hit that winning streak that's needed to cement us in a play off spot. We will get an idea of whether that is on the cards Saturday lunch time.

I am confident we will be on the up.

On another note.... How much longer can Leeds striker Wood keep scoring. Some of his goals seem incredibly lucky. Balls just drop to him like the one against us or come over his shoulder and just catch the polish on the end of his boot to deflect in?

When his run comes to an end so will Leeds winning run. Lets hope that our finishing improves at the expense of Wood's luck.

WAWAW

Edited by mark1948

20 hours ago, mark1948 said:

Without exception they all expected better from us just like most Owls fans. Who knows, with eight games to go we could just hit that winning streak that's needed to cement us in a play off spot. We will get an idea of whether that is on the cards Saturday lunch time.

On another note.... How much longer can Leeds striker Wood keep scoring. Some of his goals seem incredibly lucky. Balls just drop to him like the one against us or come over his shoulder and just catch the polish on the end of his boot to deflect in?

When his run comes to an end so will Leeds winning run. Lets hope that our finishing improves at the expense of Wood's luck.

WAWAW

Probably until he gets a transfer to SWFC.

20 hours ago, mark1948 said:

WAWAW

That, btw, is the strangest football related sentence I've ever read.

20 minutes ago, just visiting said:

That, btw, is the strangest football related sentence I've ever read.

Its two sentences but yes a little more punctuation would be in order. Oh!! and I agree it's strange lol. Peace.

Some of his goals seem incredibly lucky. Balls just drop to him, like the one against us, or come over his shoulder and just catch the polish on the end of his boot, to deflect in.

Edited by mark1948