Steve Adams Funeral

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

A lovely moment at the funeral 

Standing room only at the crematorium as hundreds crammed in, the gentleman conducting proceedings leaned to the microphone and said 'we're all Wednesday aren't we' ... which got a great cheer... with all eyes on  Neil Warnock stood right at the front... who had a kind of pained expression 

8 hours ago, Grandad said:

A lovely moment at the funeral 

Standing room only at the crematorium as hundreds crammed in, the gentleman conducting proceedings leaned to the microphone and said 'we're all Wednesday aren't we' ... which got a great cheer... with all eyes on  Neil Warnock stood right at the front... who had a kind of pained expression 

Was a great moment to be fair, I like how the guy moved out of the way so everyone could just see Warnock behind him squirming. Cue a big round of laughter and Warnock coming back with "Be careful, we've got you to play yet!" 

lol

Fair play to him. And Rest in Peace Ado, see you at the far post x

Wasn't able to attend the funeral today due to long planned commitments that I couldn't get out of but saw someone (might have been the Sheffield star) had a live feed just before the ceremony and saw so many old face amongst the crowd so glad everyone came out to give ado a fantastic send off! 

RIP Steve, fly high 

WAWAW!

53 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Was a great moment to be fair, I like how the guy moved out of the way so everyone could just see Warnock behind him squirming. Cue a big round of laughter and Warnock coming back with "Be careful, we've got you to play yet!" 

lol

Fair play to him. And Rest in Peace Ado, see you at the far post x

lol fair play to Colin. Loves playing the pantomime villain.