Lower Leppings lane for Home Fans

If the south and north has the same areas netted off then it must mean

the problem is with the concourses in both stands?

Which means we are stuck with it forever..i.e knocking down and rebuilding the lep won't make 

any difference to the concourse escape routes in the north and south...

Just ridiculous

51 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Which means we are stuck with it forever..i.e knocking down and rebuilding the lep won't make 

Just ridiculous

The concourse story was just an excuse

Dont believe anything these faceless jobsworths say

Ever since the disaster inquest reopened they've had it in for us and will use any excuse to screw us over.

50 minutes ago, horny owl said:

The concourse story was just an excuse

Dont believe anything these faceless jobsworths say

Ever since the disaster inquest reopened they've had it in for us and will use any excuse to screw us over.

So if home fans are in lower Lep then surely the netted off areas are not required. What other excuse could there be?

1 hour ago, Mr Meadows said:

keeping AA in teh south and T in the north closed is beyond a joke

Have you not read the millions of posts about this issue?

The capacity of the North Stand has been reduced due to safety issues which relates to the speed a stand can be evacuated.

It is therefore necessary to not sell block T as this accounts for most of the amount of seats we cannot sell.  You'll then notice a few odd seats dotted around the stand which nobody is sitting / standing next to and these are taken off sale to make up the rest of the amount of seats we cannot sell.

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

I still can't believe that Newcastle have been given such a low allocation of tickets. Would love to know the reasons why from SYP!

What happens when we are in premiership and they do this, think of the loss of revenue!

Is it SYP's call ?

maybe the chairman decided on the allocation so we could have home fans behind the net ?

Looking online dont be deceived by the yellow areas on the West Lower thinking that it is selling quick..

..they've just done the same thing as last time and given us a measley 1000 seats on there so more than half the stand is already "sold out" on the system.

Going to be another "sell out" game with thousands of empty seats. Its embarrasing for the club.

WTF:

there is around 1500 seats on sale in lower west that's more than sag has allowed for 2 years for home supporters I believe , but has sold that many in there for when villa came , upto now it only looks like around 20 been sold ,yet end blocks on south are not for sale ,that's bizarre . with the crazy ticket prices and been on sky coupled with we are playing very poorly at min cant see it will be anywhere near sold out unless we stuff Barnsley n Rotherham

4 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Just ridiculous

agreed , ive been to many away grounds and there concourses are smaller .unless every football grounds has the same safety officals deciding whats safe etc etc we are going to have to put up with these fools sag and whatever they decide . the same moron council what has done crazy crazy things over years .

Leeds and Villas concourses are much, much worse and that's just a couple of recent ones off the top of my head.

Also if there was a fire I'm sure I could get out of the north and onto leppings lane quicker than I could get out of Newcastles away end too!

Edited by dani_armo