Wednesday Graffiti

On 27/03/2017 at 00:33, trevdi9 said:

some good work pruduced on these pics ,wouldn't last long in Sheff though the pigs would deface em ,

They wouldnt be able to keep their Trotters off them. 

• Like 1

I once wrote 'Carlos had a dream' on that chalk board by toilets that they got in smoke bbq and nxt time I went past somebody had added WAWAW if that counts lol ??

seriously though I like all the 'ultras' graffiti that they have abroad, but I like TIFO's and pyro as well. The football culture else where is just.. well different I suppose

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 19:44, KennyPowers55 said:

My mates are in Berlin watching Milburn and I've just got one of them to do some WAWAW graffiti on the toilet wall..

.......any stories of the the best Wednesday Graffiti you've seen or done?

IMG-20170326-WA0013.jpg

Hope someone puts a lovely scatch down your car one day.

But have you the brains to pass a test?

Edited by BECKS-TO-BUD

12 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

As you enter Doncaster Railway Station by train, there's an Owl painted on an old shed, which has been there for years. There used to be EBRA painted on a wall in Conisbrough. There must be loads of iconic Wednesday graffiti in the area. 

And the infamous Owls, spelt incorrectly, on the wall of the Salvation Army Hostel at the bottom of Fitzwilliam St

30 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

As you enter Doncaster Railway Station by train, there's an Owl painted on an old shed, which has been there for years. There used to be EBRA painted on a wall in Conisbrough. There must be loads of iconic Wednesday graffiti in the area. 

I never realised the B stood for Banksy! 😆

On 26/03/2017 at 20:31, lairyowl said:

Screenshot_20170326-203116.png

Remember when they got the face on about it and tried to pain over the red with blue? Apparently got caught by the police doing it as well. (Dunno how true the police bit is but I like it)

On 26/03/2017 at 21:30, np pontefract said:

The problem is that many, 

so called "graffiti artists" believe it is acceptable to deface public or private property .

Let's not promote vandalism !

Some may think that public property belongs to no one, the truth is, that public property belongs to us all !

Dont forget who pays for the removal of these selfish acts........of vandalism !

Agree completely. ALL graffiti is criminal vandalism. No "artistic" merit at all.