Careful who you wish for

Would you really after all the dross who managed our club over the years get rid of our beloved Carlos? Who has a win

rate of 44 %second only to megson 45%(div 1) we have never been high up a league in years, careful who you wish for we might end up with Fred Bloggs from local chippie. Play national league v Borehamwood, we got another potential Ranieri running our club and a chairman who knows the score so L. O. C. A. leave our carlos alone, have faith

The reason some of us are questioning Carlos this season is also the reason why we won't end up with Fred Bloggs from the local chippy as our next manager. The Wednesday job is much more of a dream job than it's probably ever been at the moment. I mean, would any manager in our history be allowed to banish from the squad a player reportedly costing us 750k a year in wages like Carlos has? 

Unless CC gets this current crisis sorted I'm sure he will look back in the years that follow his sacking and have massive regrets.

Edited by Almat

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Would you really after all the dross who managed our club over the years get rid of our beloved Carlos? Who has a win

rate of 44 %second only to megson 45%(div 1) we have never been high up a league in years, careful who you wish for we might end up with Fred Bloggs from local chippie. Play national league v Borehamwood, we got another potential Ranieri running our club and a chairman who knows the score so L. O. C. A. leave our carlos alone, have faith

Hi Carlos

Guest wilyfox

I still believe Carlos' fate is intertwined with our playoff destiny. Success, and he's secure. Exit or fail to qualify, and he falls on his own sword. We must not regress following DC's investment. 

Even if we are promoted Carlos has to go for me, the same way Watford changed manager upon promotion, I really like Carlos as a person but feel now that there are bigger profile players on higher wages in the dressing room he's struggling to get the respect from them he wants and needs, he did well last year with a bunch of players that were in essence rejects from other clubs, this year they are no longer rejects with something to prove, in their own eyes they are proven Championship players, their mentality has changed and he can no longer get the best from them .

Edited by Owl999

1 hour ago, Buggleskkelly said:

Carlos came into English football & put together a decent side in one season. This season The Players are better , but are taking a longer time to Gel. 

Get real ! 

If you don't like it , jog on to the Lane. 

Jeez, we have 8 games of the season left. Any idea how much longer it will take until they gel?  And the fact the team aren't gelling is surely the manager's problem to sort out? 

Edited by Almat

17 minutes ago, Almat said:

Jeez, we have 8 games of the season left. Any idea how much longer it will take until they gel?  And the fact the team aren't gelling is surely the manager's problem to sort out? 

Sadly, i must agree