Atdhe International Debut Tonight?

So after a long and complicated international youth journey it looks like our Atdhe will finally gain a senior cap tonight, not for Austria (who he is capped with at various youth levels), or Albania (who he previously was deemed set to play for) but Kosovo (the country he fled as a child). Can't blame him for playing the waiting game, it obviously means the world to him.

Best of luck big Atdhe. Score yourself a hat-trick.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-atdhe-nuhiu-s-ready-for-what-could-be-a-memorable-night-for-his-country-kosovo-1-8456704

3 minutes ago, owler66 said:

To help Kosovo with their goal scoring problem WTF:

To be honest I'm proud of him. His nation was torn apart by war, he grew up in an adopted nation that he represented as a youth, he wore special boots and refused to celebrate when he scored against his father's nation and he's now finally been granted the opportunity to play for his birth nation.

Made up for him. You go for it Atdhe.

17 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

Good luck to the lad,he will give his all for Kosovo as he has always done for us,I'd like to see what the smart arses like Owler would say to his face,try making a cheap shot,not a chance.

Bloody hell say it to his face big lad is he ?

20 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

Good luck to the lad,he will give his all for Kosovo as he has always done for us,I'd like to see what the smart arses like Owler would say to his face,try making a cheap shot,not a chance.

Stop being so touchy. The comment by Owler is what his manager said. With the best will in the world Nuhiu is no real threat to goal.

Losing 2-0

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

One of us? Grow up! He's not good enough and it's about time his fawning fan club got realistic 

I think I'll just leave you to warble onto yourself about it, while the majority of us decent owls put aside any feelings we have over his form for the club and support him in achieving his life long passion to represent his reborn nation on the international stage.

Well done Atdhe.

1 hour ago, Wild Will Smith said:

To be honest I'm proud of him. His nation was torn apart by war, he grew up in an adopted nation that he represented as a youth, he wore special boots and refused to celebrate when he scored against his father's nation and he's now finally been granted the opportunity to play for his birth nation.

Made up for him. You go for it Atdhe.

These special boots you mention are they full of concrete and does he still wear them