3rd Kit Design Winner!

Guest Lostondisplay

All the "if stripes are back next year, I'll buy it". For me this is exactly why we didn't have stripes this year. 

Long game marketing, drive up the demand for something so when it's released, huge sales, more £££. Wouldn't be surprised if the price is increased by an extra fiver, people will pay it to make sure stripes stay. 

58 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I think this is the original designer's version. The make will depend on who Chansiri asks to supply for us next season.

I was taking it as this is the finished design without a brand name on? wouldn't like to see a brand name on the front of this. I see the chairman is sponsoring us again.

Can anyone work out what is said at the top of the shirt on the back? looking too big to say WAWAW this time. What did you put there Karl?

Edited by ViolaOwls

1 minute ago, ViolaOwls said:

I was taking it as this is the finished design without a brand name on? wouldn't like to see a brand name on the front of this. I see the chairman is sponsoring us again

Yeah Chansiri will most likely sponsor again if we're in Champ. IF we get promoted though....

22 minutes ago, Lostondisplay said:

All the "if stripes are back next year, I'll buy it". For me this is exactly why we didn't have stripes this year. 

Long game marketing, drive up the demand for something so when it's released, huge sales, more £££. Wouldn't be surprised if the price is increased by an extra fiver, people will pay it to make sure stripes stay. 

We haven't got stripes this year cos chansiri doesn't like them..

I wouldn't give the club too much credit in terms of calling it a long game marketing strategy...they aren't that clever or strategic

Just look at our commercial ventures. We are amateur at best

3 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

BOOM!!!

there it is, let the anti-club she.ite re-commence!!

Give over, it;s not anti club.

It's generally recognised our marketing/commercial set up is pants.

You only have to walk into the shop.

It's probably been neglected because DC has a million other things to put right first,

Guest Lostondisplay
3 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

We haven't got stripes this year cos chansiri doesn't like them..

I wouldn't give the club too much credit in terms of calling it a long game marketing strategy...they aren't that clever or strategic

Just look at our commercial ventures. We are amateur at best

I don't like insurance, but I know how to market it :-)