3rd Kit Design Winner!

Just now, F. Spiksley said:

lol

I wear replica tops when playing five-a-side. This is where it stops for me. There's a time and place for kit wearing, but each to their own!!!

If I still played I'd definitely wear the shirt in those circs but my ankle sounds like a cement mixer. I'd definitely buy and wear a striped shirt for the home games next season tho.

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Aren't Under Armour a bit snug ? WTF:

Maybe. I wear their stuff for cycling so it's all snug. Maybe they'd do a "pro" fit, ie snug and a more "relaxed" leisurewear fit for the armchair fan. They do that with cycling kits.

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Would make my day to see us back in the traditional stripes.

I know this subject has been done to death but present home kit doesn't say 'Sheffield Wednesday' to me.

Could be a Chansiri marketing ploy. Have "that" shirt this season and some will buy it, bring back the stripes and it will be record sales

25 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

I want Puma again... like back in the good old days... Love this kit. coller and all. 

You can have that design with any manufacturer, it all comes down to cost which is why we've had some gash puma kits since then. 

Most brands are even manufactured in the same factories, I actually think the Sondico kits under Chansiri have been okay apart from the ones with manufacturing faults which should've been picked up by the process.

7 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

You can have that design with any manufacturer, it all comes down to cost which is why we've had some gash puma kits since then. 

Most brands are even manufactured in the same factories, I actually think the Sondico kits under Chansiri have been okay apart from the ones with manufacturing faults which should've been picked up by the process.

The kits this year took a huge jump up in quality from the previous few....the fabled "wash off" VW logo for example!