3rd Kit Design Winner!

Just now, OneDavidHirst said:

Well done! However, I note the words "Will form the basis of" hope that means they'll be getting rid of that shybo collar.

You prefer no collar and just the v neck type style?

I wouldn't mind either to be fair, but I like the way the collars look buttoned all the way up for some reason.

Not a fan of the buttoned up shirt. 

Either no collar or a Bukta Style 70's collar for me. Really like the design tho. If we don't go back to stripes would consider buying it.

If we go back to stripes I'm buying my first home shirt since the 90's.

1 minute ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Either no collar or a Bukta Style 70's collar for me. Really like the design tho. If we don't go back to stripes would consider buying it.

Definite winner on the 70's Bukta collar.

4 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Love it as a third kit. Well done Karl. Do we know if Chansiri will be sponsor again then???

I imagine Chansiri will sponsor again if we're in Championship but if in the Prem there will be some fairly lucrative offers on the table from elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Have to have our stripes back next season. Simply have to. I will be gutted if we persist with the nonsense we have this year. IMHO.

3 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Have to have our stripes back next season. Simply have to. I will be gutted if we persist with the nonsense we have this year. IMHO.

As the design is the 3rd kit I honestly can't imagine a lack of stripes on at least one of home or away. Admittedly I like this year's kits but in a "classic" style like the Bukta shirts, stripes would be outstanding.

Edited by OwlofOliveGrove

Just now, F. Spiksley said:

My personal opinion is that replica kits are for kids. But I get that other people like to buy them and wear them to games and that's also fine.

However, I completely and utterly despise the pinstripes as I have repeated it times many on various threads. Sheffield Wednesday play in Blue & White STRIPES. I would simply have to buy a home shirt next season just to ensure it was such a best seller that the club never messed with it again. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Hopefully not Sondico

Think Chansiri specifically stated they wouldn't be the kit makers if they didn't up the quality bit time this season. Be interesting to see what happens.

I like New Balance and Under Armour personally. Adidas is a pipe dream.

4 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Think Chansiri specifically stated they wouldn't be the kit makers if they didn't up the quality bit time this season. Be interesting to see what happens.

Under Armour would be a good call. I have some of their kit for training and it's top notch.

Edited by OneDavidHirst

3 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Adidas is a pipe dream? I presume then you mean proper adidas and NOT the template adidas? The likes of which the p1gs have this season.

14 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

My personal opinion is that replica kits are for kids. But I get that other people like to buy them and wear them to games and that's also fine.

However, I completely and utterly despise the pinstripes as I have repeated it times many on various threads. Sheffield Wednesday play in Blue & White STRIPES. I would simply have to buy a home shirt next season just to ensure it was such a best seller that the club never messed with it again. 

lol

I wear replica tops when playing five-a-side. This is where it stops for me. There's a time and place for kit wearing, but each to their own!!!