You are the best

In my work l talk to many Hull supporters.Everyone agrees that our trip to the playoffs final was one of their best experiences in football,not because we won but because of your supporters.

I cannot imagine mingling with rival fans where you could take the Mick out of each other without the slightest hint of trouble.

Obviously we ridicule the massive thing but that is just fun.

On one our forums a few voted for you as teams they hate most.l just don't get it.in Italy there are a number of derbies where the fans actually like each other.it would be great for football here if the next time we played each other the media could really focus on a passionate but friendly derby.

Of course this invite would never be extended to your knuckle dragging neighbours

3 hours ago, flo said:

Wednesday vs Hull is not a derby. 

This is true, just like all the other non derbies against teams in what used to be Yorkshire.

Nothing against Hull fans except disappointment in their numbers.

Matches against team with fans that can banter without animosity is what we want

4 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

Steel City Derby will never be friendly.

Never say never, when I went to the 93 semi, we parked near a park, united and wednesday fans were playing each other at football, the atmosphere at that game was mostly friendly from what I saw, just like against Hull. Think some united were sat in the wednesday end and vice versa without a hint of trouble. Perhaps that's because there is a lower percentage of hardcore fans at these games.

19 minutes ago, bluemagic said:

Never say never, when I went to the 93 semi, we parked near a park, united and wednesday fans were playing each other at football, the atmosphere at that game was mostly friendly from what I saw, just like against Hull. Think some united were sat in the wednesday end and vice versa without a hint of trouble. Perhaps that's because there is a lower percentage of hardcore fans at these games.

Possible due to unique circumstances and that many people went as families even with divided loyalties. 

Still laugh at the fact I was abandoned in Londonby my dad and brother as they went home in a sulk lol 

13 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Possible due to unique circumstances and that many people went as families even with divided loyalties. 

Still laugh at the fact I was abandoned in Londonby my dad and brother as they went home in a sulk lol 

lol

Lucky my family are all Wednesday :).

Without doubt the best day I've ever had following Wednesday, doubt anything will top of it. That said, the FA Cup final reply was the worst, and I still ain't over it! remember some lads singing "we'll be back" or similar through Wembley high street, little did we know how long it would take.