Champo! FM!!

7 hours ago, A12owl said:

Why.

Try it you might enjoy it. Ive been playing it for years. You get the chance to do all the things you tell the manager to do. Always a struggle with Wednesday . Bit better now there is some dosh available. 

Amazingly Matias is currently NOT injured and is the highest rating player in the league. Hooper is my star man and scores 25+ goals for last 3 seasons.

Oh yes I forgot....its Fantasy Football. 

Sorry I've got grown up things to be getting on with. Each to their own my friend.

enjoy yourself 

15 hours ago, abdiwonderland said:

You grow up!!! 

Well I just find it a little sad and when you think about it...it's like 30 year bloke sat at home on the Xbox talking to his pals through an headset whilst his missus is sat downstairs watching TV!! 

Like I said each to their own!! 

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Are you not doing exactly that by posting on OT? Do you use Facebook etc. (I dont) but its what happens. Im perhaps just a sad Footie fan who always wanted to manage Sheffield Wednesday but all my job applications got ignored. My FM CV obviously counts for zilch.garymegson

I don't use FB or twitter. The only form of social media that i use is OT...where like most Wednesday fans i like to discuss my team, match results and debate real life events etc... Judging players based on a computer game isn't real life i'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint you!!

You are correct in saying grown ups and kids alike play and manage football but playing a computer game to achieve life long goals isn't my thing!! Judging real life things such as SWFC and players based on FIFA ratings isn't cool mate...I am not saying playing FIFA or FM is wrong at any age but what i am saying is coming out publicly after the age of 18 and trying to compare players to your performance on a game is wrong!!

I read it so many times on here...."no point signing him hes only a 56 on FM" or " i once signed him for a bag of crisps and a moldy sock on FIFA and he turned into a wordlie" no where do posters actually say they have spent £100.00 of there own hard earned money buying tokens (or what ever they area) to upgrade their game play. ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!

If i was on FIFA i would be a 206 rating btw!!

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

I don't use FB or twitter. The only form of social media that i use is OT...where like most Wednesday fans i like to discuss my team, match results and debate real life events etc... Judging players based on a computer game isn't real life i'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint you!!

You are correct in saying grown ups and kids alike play and manage football but playing a computer game to achieve life long goals isn't my thing!! Judging real life things such as SWFC and players based on FIFA ratings isn't cool mate...I am not saying playing FIFA or FM is wrong at any age but what i am saying is coming out publicly after the age of 18 and trying to compare players to your performance on a game is wrong!!

I read it so many times on here...."no point signing him hes only a 56 on FM" or " i once signed him for a bag of crisps and a moldy sock on FIFA and he turned into a wordlie" no where do posters actually say they have spent £100.00 of there own hard earned money buying tokens (or what ever they area) to upgrade their game play. ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!

If i was on FIFA i would be a 206 rating btw!!