The Biggest Traitor in our history?

29 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

This makes me feel old, I used to drink in the Adelphi, best pint of Stones in the city centre. As for moving to Olive Grove, part of one of the original wooden stands was visible as recent as circa 20 years ago. One of my great grandfathers lived on Richards Road, just up from Olive Grove, he was an Owl, hence my support. There were no changing facilities at the ground so both teams used to change in The Earl of Arundel and Surrey on Queens Road, It still stands, used as a bike shop I believe.

Dave Richards imo deliberately undermined the club to suit his own personal agenda , as Chairman it was his responsibility to ensure he put the club first ,  his actions and at times inaction have put the club 20 years behind the premier league and very nearly led to our demise is totally unforgivable.

3 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Dave Richards imo deliberately undermined the club to suit his own personal agenda , as Chairman it was his responsibility to ensure he put the club first ,  his actions and at times inaction have put the club 20 years behind the premier league and very nearly led to our demise is totally unforgivable.

Did he form the Blades?

No wonder he looks terrible.

14 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Did he form the Blades?

No wonder he looks terrible.

Setting up a football club in the infancy of the game to help generate cash for a cricket club does not equate to the malice afore thought to be classed as a traitor, as much as we dislike them blades at least we have a place to keep all of our village idiots.

Imagine no them and the realisation that they would be tainting Hillsborough every other week, I suggest that the man was no traitor but our greatest hero.

lol