Good news on Keiran Lee injury in the star

That would be brilliant. Lee is our only central midfielder who seems able to consistently disrupt the opposition defence with his forward runs, and we've missed his presence recently. Hopefully he can slot back in relatively quickly, as the space and opportunities he could create for Rhodes and Winnall is an exciting prospect...

has not even been running since xmas so don't get your hopes up unless he started running this week. some 1 in club told be that they are going to try to push him cant give out too much info though. he has been in pain even recently . I guess reporter didn't get his info off manager like I didn't either ,u get nothing out of that man . also abdi has had op and almost certainly out for season it was a knee op. is this what its come to getting scraps off people rather than manager telling how it is,like steve bruce does etc.

6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

has not even been running since xmas so don't get your hopes up unless he started running this week. some 1 in club told be that they are going to try to push him cant give out too much info though. he has been in pain even recently . I guess reporter didn't get his info off manager like I didn't either ,u get nothing out of that man . also abdi has had op and almost certainly out for season it was a knee op. is this what its come to getting scraps off people rather than manager telling how it is,like steve bruce does etc.

1. He's been out from January 2nd (i.e. not Xmas) 

2. The quotes in the star 'are' from CC (i.e. the Manager/Coach) 

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

What's he got to do with it?

The amount of sniping at our club is embarrassing. Supposed to be Wednesday fans aren't we?

13 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

1. He's been out from January 2nd (i.e. not Xmas) 

2. The quotes in the star 'are' from CC (i.e. the Manager/Coach) 

Just a note on point 1.

I think you will find that January 2nd

is the 9th day of christmas 

Nine ladies dancing and all that !

Kieran Lee is a fantastic player though,

a real "midfield dynamo "

His absence has been really  significant.

Let's hope we get him back soon !

"GOOD LUCK KIERAN !"

1 minute ago, np pontefract said:

Just a note on point 1.

I think you will find that January 2nd

is the 9th day of christmas 

Nine ladies dancing and all that !

Kieran Lee is a fantastic player though,

a real "midfield dynamo "

His absence has been really  significant.

Let's hope we get him back soon !

"GOOD LUCK KIERAN !"

January 2 is not Christmas 

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

January 2 is not Christmas 

Supposed to be 12 days of Christmas ending on 6th January.

You've been brainwashed by retailers that start it in September and end it on Boxing Day to start the sales. lol

I'd just get rid of the whole farce if i had my way.