International Watch

There are quite a few Owls players representing their countries over the next few days

Naturally, we all hope they return free of injury but I'd also hope they get the chance to do themselves proud and come back brimming with confidence  :biggrin:

The schedule, then ...

Today 22/3   Scotland U19 (Fraser Preston) v Austria (in the Czech Republic)  ko 10am

England U18 (George Hirst) v Qatar (a)  ko 3pm - is that local time?

Scotland (Bannan, Fletcher & Rhodes) v Canada (h)  ko 7.45pm

Friday 24/3  Rep Of Ireland (Westwood) v Wales (h)

Kosovo (Nuhiu) v Iceland (h)

Scotland U19 v Czech Rep (a)

England U18 v Qatar (a)  - again

Saturday 25/3  Rep Of Ireland U21 (Connor O'Grady) v Kosovo (h)

Sunday 26/3  Scotland v Slovenia (h)

Monday 27/3  Scotland U19 v Hungary (n)

England U18 v Saudi Arabia (n)

Tuesday 28/3  Rep Of Ireland v Iceland (h)

Don't think I've missed any - but in many cases details might be hard to come by, never mind updates etc

So I'd be grateful for as many Owlstalkers who can be bothered to post news or opinions on here as it comes their way

Thanks - I'll also try and do my bit      :rolleyes: 

5 minutes ago, BenOwl1867 said:

If he was wanted he could only played for Italian youth set up not the full side

Is that right?

I thought having turned down Argentina at U17 and then representing Italy at every level right through to U21 made him Italian

9 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Is that right?

I thought having turned down Argentina at U17 and then representing Italy at every level right through to U21 made him Italian

yeah rules state you must have played a compeitive match for the full side (not friendly) to be decalred to that nation. He did turn down Argentina U17 played for the youth levels in Italy but if he was selected could move back to Argentina