CHANSIRI FAMILY

I know this sites on Atts radar so hopefully this finds its way to him... 

After recent comments on your YouTube channel please let me say how little these "fans" opinions are, and mean nothing to true supporters of our club. 

Yes, people disagree on the manager, lots of issues actually,  it's a constant source of chatter on here and you will always get polarised views on the internet or otherwise. Most fans follow a degree of respect to one another, and the coach, players and owners, 

However, these "fans" are not the people of Sheffield I knew, or visit now, trolling you is comepletly unacceptable. It's Not the views of the fans, and not what we are all about. We will of course have one or two people in our fan base that like to cause as much trouble as possible, Fernandos wife  being trolled on twatter is a prime example. 

They do not represent my views, or the VAST majority of the fans that sincerely are greatful for the investment and enthusiasm put into the club by your family. 

I cannot speak for everyone, no doubt a select few will comment below, but please do not listen to the idiots which have found a means to purchase a laptop - some still struggle with light switches. 

All the the best and keep posting your vids.

Don't worry Att.

99.9% of Sheffield Wednesday fans are normal, and not spoilt brats demanding the Earth.

100% appreciate what your Dad is doing for the club.

The 0.1% of demanding souls will be shamed into submission by Grandad, or will receive a slap around the face with with a wet tuna from me.

Just one last demand for your Dad though. Could he get me a tuna please.

Ta.

Its been so bad for years and some people have short memories, personally i am over the moon with the progress since the chairman took over, his aspirations for the club are exiting and he is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, i am sure that the sensible majority are thinking on the same lines. Well done Mr Chansiri please keep up the brilliant work.

Same here please keep up the good work..I don't think people realise how lucky we are to have This gentleman in charge of our club...I hope we have much success under his watch for years to come Thank You

Edited by kazads

Nice words op. I would second those thoughts. The chairman is the best thing to happen to this club in a long time. Yes this season has been a disappointment, but only in that expectation were so high after last season. There needs to be a sense of realism from our fan base. This season has been very tough with Newcastle and Brighton being unstoppable. We will get there it will just take time.

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

After recent comments on your YouTube channel please let me say how little these "fans" opinions are, and mean nothing to true supporters of our club. 

Yes, people disagree on the manager, lots of issues actually,  it's a constant source of chatter on here and you will always get polarised views on the internet or otherwise. Most fans follow a degree of respect to one another, and the coach, players and owners, 

However, these "fans" are not the people of Sheffield I knew, or visit now, trolling you is comepletly unacceptable. It's Not the views of the fans, and not what we are all about. We will of course have one or two people in our fan base that like to cause as much trouble as possible, Fernandos wife  being trolled on twatter is a prime example. 

They do not represent my views, or the VAST majority of the fans that sincerely are greatful for the investment and enthusiasm put into the club by your family. 

I cannot speak for everyone, no doubt a select few will comment below, but please do not listen to the idiots which have found a means to purchase a laptop - some still struggle with light switches. 

Jesus, what a load of brown nosing guff. 

Talk about grovelling. 

If the family have any sense, which I assume they have, they won't listen to a few strange folk on YouTube. 

No no need to polish their shoes with your tongue. 

Edited by M Royds

2 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Talk about grovelling. 

He the family have any sense, which I assume they have, they won't listen to a few strange folk on YouTube. 

No need. 

You've made yourself look like a right tw@t. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

No need. 

You've made yourself look like a right tw@t. 

The only people that should trying to address this is the people whom post things on their social media. 

No need for other Wednesday fans to do. 

As for looking a tw@t. lol

Edited by M Royds

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

well said pal.

1 hour ago, daztheowl said:

Good thought Spence , but I don't think the Chansiri's would like to know the meaning of twatter.

I'n't it that stuff that runs over t'wier and under t'Wicker.

I agree with Spencer, and that's not from a Sheffielder. Don't forget that many Wednesdayites are not from Sheffield.

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

I'n't it that stuff that runs over t'wier and under t'Wicker.

I agree with Spencer, and that's not from a Sheffielder. Don't forget that many Wednesdayites are not from Sheffield.

And of course they're not 

lol

12 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Talk about grovelling. 

If the family have any sense, which I assume they have, they won't listen to a few strange folk on YouTube. 

Always one - don't worry your special and different and don't follow the crowd. Well done you chap!

11 minutes ago, M Royds said:

The only people that should trying to address this is the people whom post things on their social media. 

No need for other Wednesday fans to do. 

As for looking a tw@t. lol

Don't worry. 

I'm sure Ellis Rimmer will be along in the next five to agree with you. 

for those who have not seen, some 14 year old kid said Carlos Carvalhal should get the sack on young Att's youtube page where he publicly blogs about football and other things. Att leaves the comment section open for discussion.

The over reaction is weirder than the kid saying CC should be sacked

23 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

A non abusive comment on YouTube by a 14 year old and owlstalk loses its marbles. 

Come on guys we're better than All  this bickering over nothing.

Really!

is that all it is? (I've not checked out the offending post, nor will I)?

I was thinking it was adults shouting xenophobic, racist, foul language to a child. 

Some me people need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

And somebody accuses me of looking a tw@t. 

What on Earth is the happening. lol

Edited by M Royds