Hillsborough blueprints

My younger brothers and I have been talking about making a model of hillsborough and I've finally decided I'm going to do something about it!

i want the model to look good though so was hoping to scale down (as much as possible) from the actual dimensions of hillsborough.

owlstalk feels like the kind of place where I could find someone with access to plans or blue prints of it! Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance 

4 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

My younger brothers and I have been talking about making a model of hillsborough and I've finally decided I'm going to do something about it!

i want the model to look good though so was hoping to scale down (as much as possible) from the actual dimensions of hillsborough.

owlstalk feels like the kind of place where I could find someone with access to plans or blue prints of it! Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance 

SAG have beaten you to it . 

5 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

Thanks in advance

Just now, Costello 77 said:
6 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

Thanks in advance

Dunsby or wild will.

9 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

Thanks in advance 

My seat on the south is about 43.4CM wide and my knees touch the seat in front and my thighs are 51CM. Hope this helps.  Good luck. 

Just now, flo said:

My seat on the south is about 43.4CM wide and my knees touch the seat in front and my thighs are 51CM. Hope this helps.  Good luck. 

How many prawn sandwiches do you take on average? They'll be a bit fiddly to make a first but I'll have a few to make

There are LOADS of architectural drawings of the stadium available but they tend to be from the inquest and of the stadium as it was back then. I don't know of any modern ones, frankly because the works have been incremental over years.

Just now, Wild Will Smith said:

There are LOADS of architectural drawings of the stadium available but they tend to be from the inquest and of the stadium as it was back then. I don't know of any modern ones, frankly because the works have been incremental over years.

I thought the modernisation might be an issue! Thanks though, luckily the club shop sells a measuring tape!

2 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

I thought the modernisation might be an issue! Thanks though, luckily the club shop sells a measuring tape!

Sheffield Archives have lots of plans, elevations, drawings etc too, I think not much beyond the 90's but I may be wrong.