Hassling the chairman's son on youtube

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

I think/hope that young Chansiri will be trained and in full understanding of the world of social media and what to ignore and take with a pinch of salt. I imagine he will be. 

Doesn't make it right though. 

Love to know what these people hope to achieve? 

For me these people who behave like this are not fans; they're just attention seeking bellends. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Doesn't make it right though. 

Love to know what these people hope to achieve? 

For me these people who behave like this are not fans; they're just attention seeking bellends. 

No it doesn't but it won't stop. The more success the worse it gets. The more the club and individuals at the club become connected with the fans the worse it gets so it's just my hope that 'in house' it's all contextualised for what it is. Genuinely it can't be stopped can it. Not saying it is but a lot of it could just be pigs stirring the pot. That isn't my ignorance either as I know we have exactly the same sort of freaks that would do the same.  

Guest RocketOwl
6 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Sad little c*mstains on the sofa of life. Probably the same f*cktards who abused Fessis wife. This is why I hate people

Couldn't agree more.

This sort of crap has been going on all season. 

There's worrying section of our fanbase who seem to have suffered a severe case of emotional arrested development and as a result can't appear to cope with "supporting" a side who might be successful. 

I'm a season ticket holder, sit in the North stand. 

In the last few games I've heard/witnesses the following: 

- In Subway before Brentford a grow man ranting and raving (whilst his Old man and kid are sat there nevertheless) because Carlos had dropped Nando for Reach. This went on for a full 10 minutes and we are not talking about a few choice words; just incessant swearing and calling Carlos this and that. 

- In the North at half time during the Reading match a bloke in his 60s calling Rhodes a "flipping c*nt" and Carlos "Coco the f*cking clown*. He did this at the very top of his voice so everyone could hear him. 

- After the Reading match an absolute fruit loop shouting at anyone who listen to him about how everything was sh*t and how Carlos should have been sacked after MK Dons last season. 

I mean that's the kind of stuff I'm witnessing at matches and we all know that things get even worse on social media. 

5 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

This is bad. 

I had a look on YouTube but cannot see his channel now, is it still up?

yeah it's still up, its on the latest video Att posted. Was going to comment but decided I didnt wanna start a troll war on his channel so for once took the mature option and just reported the comments lol

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

This sort of crap has been going on all season. 

There's worrying section of our fanbase who seem to have suffered a severe case of emotional arrested development and as a result can't appear to cope with "supporting" a side who might be successful. 

I'm a season ticket holder, sit in the North stand. 

In the last few games I've heard/witnesses the following: 

- In Subway before Brentford a grow man ranting and raving (whilst his Old man and kid are sat there nevertheless) because Carlos had dropped Nando for Reach. This went on for a full 10 minutes and we are not talking about a few choice words; just incessant swearing and calling Carlos this and that. 

- In the North at half time during the Reading match a bloke in his 60s calling Rhodes a "flipping c*nt" and Carlos "Coco the f*cking clown*. He did this at the very top of his voice so everyone could hear him. 

- After the Reading match an absolute fruit loop shouting at anyone who listen to him about how everything was sh*t and how Carlos should have been sacked after MK Dons last season. 

Tbh that has always gone on

I used to go to Wednesday games with a  Man U fan and after being on the Kop he asked me if the people around him were actually Wednesday fans