Was flicking though some streams to find some football to watch and chanced across the benfica game vs Paco de Ferreira and noticed that Melo is playing. Given how limited/small/toothless we looked in midfield last night would it not be worth recalling him? Can we recall him? I didn't realise he was fit... hopefully hutch is back after the break was crying out for him last night. I miss his proper tackles 

45 minutes ago, RiponOwl said:

Was flicking though some streams to find some football to watch and chanced across the benfica game vs Paco de Ferreira and noticed that Melo is playing. Given how limited/small/toothless we looked in midfield last night would it not be worth recalling him? Can we recall him? I didn't realise he was fit... hopefully hutch is back after the break was crying out for him last night. I miss his proper tackles 

Neither did anyone else . 

1 hour ago, RiponOwl said:

was he playing well like?

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

Funny how he was injured (like so many of our players) for so long then is magically fit as soon as he goes elsewhere and playing every week 

How is that surprising? He finally gets fit and then is loaned out where he can play because he is fit. 

16 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

Or when a manager who see the players daily decides they're not good enough . Unlike some folk on this forum, I doubt Carlos has an agenda against he players we sign. 

You doubt that do you? I don't

We all heard on radio sheff his b1itching about McGugan

McGugan simply said he's not a no10. He isn't.

McGugan barely had a game since!