Stop being delirious

Trying to balance this out. Can we stop this frenzied panic. All this irrational lunacy is too post haste. 

The pigs love it. And jumping on saying wheels have fallen off. Really ? I'm loving where we are now. 

i can't see how it can be all of Carlos's fault that we have hit a blip. The main problem for me is we are not capitalising on chances on goal. I said this the other week. We are getting chances but it seems to be more of a psychological issue. And I believe the fans are contributing to this. A lot of expectation causing pressure. the negativity if a move doesn't come off or a player fails to score a worldly. 

Season on season we are getting stronger we are constant contenders, if it doesn't work out this season we will recruit and build    Next season. We may make it as champions doing the double over the pigs making it a historical year. 

So let's help our manager our team our  chairman our club, bring the phrase WAWAW as a reality 

Just now, Orlando_Trustful said:

Couldn't care less what they think. Some of our fans obsession with them is weird. 

They will be in our division next season, and the only time I'll really care about them is on the two occasions we play them. 

Spot on chap. 

15 minutes ago, Half time Bovril said:

Trying to balance this out. Can we stop this frenzied panic. All this irrational lunacy is too post haste. 

The pigs love it. And jumping on saying wheels have fallen off. Really ? I'm loving where we are now. 

i can't see how it can be all of Carlos's fault that we have hit a blip. The main problem for me is we are not capitalising on chances on goal. I said this the other week. We are getting chances but it seems to be more of a psychological issue. And I believe the fans are contributing to this. A lot of expectation causing pressure. the negativity if a move doesn't come off or a player fails to score a worldly. 

Season on season we are getting stronger we are constant contenders, if it doesn't work out this season we will recruit and build    Next season. We may make it as champions doing the double over the pigs making it a historical year. 

So let's help our manager our team our  chairman our club, bring the phrase WAWAW as a reality 

Ahhh the " Lets try blaming the fans" post. Thought one would turn up.

Moaning fans are not to blame.

Give them something to moan about, they'll moan.

Otherwise, they won't.

It's fairly straightforward - very few of the player are playing well, we lack quality and leadership in the squad, chop and change players and positions every week and have a predictable set up and way of playing which is no longer bearing fruit.

We're quite neat and tidy and do show moments of real quality on all too rare occasions, but we're also far too conservative, lack bravery in our play and are too sloppy in both attack and defence to win consistently.

Guest samowl

It doesn't matter about our injuries. If they were all fit cc would still swap like for like with the same game plan. He needs to have strategies for different games. We can't keep trying to "out football " teams. Last night Reading proper kicked the bobbar out of us especially in the first half and we'd no answer. We need a squad next season containing pace,ball players and a couple of brutes you slot in the midfield against physical sides. We're too soft too nice and get bullied.