Tin Foil Hat Time: Is the Injury Crisis Actually a Mutiny?

I'll be the first to admit this sounds ridiculous but such is the state of our squad it almost has me wondering if some of these injuries are actually real... when was the last time we had an injury crisis this bad?

Suppose we're not the only ones who have had enough, the players and physio team et al. are sick to their back teeth of this guy and are either openly or secretly colluding with each other to sabotage our season in any way they can to get him out the door. This has been going on a long time and somebody had the idea that they could strike with pay to achieve this and it caught on in a big way the club are keeping this quiet to keep a brave face on things. Could this actually be possible or am I talking testicles again?

Guest Kameron

I don't think so but when the chips are down it could be that some players are not happy to rush back.  Hutch has not been right for weeks, Loovens and Lees have a history of missing games, Lee is long term, FF and Wallace came out of the blue.  It's how it goes sometimes.

Yeah, couldn't see this being the situation.  They'd never play football again if they were outed as doing something like that, they'd be seen as toxic.

However, I do think there is something not right with the performance/fitness/medical side of our club.  Its been mooted on here several times about how many players seem to reach the brink of return, only to break down again.  Our henergy levels have dropped off this year, no doubt.  Even our infamous second half showings have become a bit damp.

I said there was a downturn in our play and performance after the previous fitness coach left the club in January 2016.  I have no idea whether something happened there.  I think there is something wrong in the backroom, the way CC talks about players who are injured....who can tell, its just a feeling.

15 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I don't think so but when the chips are down it could be that some players are not happy to rush back.  Hutch has not been right for weeks, Loovens and Lees have a history of missing games, Lee is long term, FF and Wallace came out of the blue.  It's how it goes sometimes.

I think you might be right. I can't imagine professional footballers putting off coming back to work but I suppose we've all done it at some point.

yeah, players are going under the knife, just so so they don't have to play football. 

Hutchinson - retired from the game once before, is faking injury now just so he doesn't have to play. 

Joao loaned himself to Blackburn just so he didn't have to play. 

Chansiri made up UK visa rules, just so he couldn't be in the county to watch us....it's that bad!

21 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

I cannot believe some of the shi.te that spews out of some of our fans brains onto their keyboards.

Has anyone mentioned aliens yet?

No, no aliens, not yet.  Saw some players being abducted into the S6 mothership this year and haven't seen them since, but I don't think it was aliens.

You can't deny we are a different club this year in terms of fitness, injuries and recovery.    No conspiracy, I just wonder whether the fitness, strength and conditioning training etc is either not as effective this year or the players are struggling with it.  We've all had colleagues or whatever where we just don't buy into their methods.  The concerning thing is CC either does not want to divulge how injured a player is or he doesn't know when asked.  I find this either odd or worrying.

Its just an opinion, an observation. 

I cannot believe some of the overreactions to some posts made on here.  If you don't like, move on to the next one.  Take it from me, mind your stress levels, its a killer.

lol

3 hours ago, spike1867 said:

Yeah, couldn't see this being the situation.  They'd never play football again if they were outed as doing something like that, they'd be seen as toxic.

However, I do think there is something not right with the performance/fitness/medical side of our club.  Its been mooted on here several times about how many players seem to reach the brink of return, only to break down again.  Our henergy levels have dropped off this year, no doubt.  Even our infamous second half showings have become a bit damp.

I said there was a downturn in our play and performance after the previous fitness coach left the club in January 2016.  I have no idea whether something happened there.  I think there is something wrong in the backroom, the way CC talks about players who are injured....who can tell, its just a feeling.

Leicester City players did it, not saying it's the case here BTW.

Seems a bit far fetched to be honest, but maybe closer to reality Carlos may have lost a few players? The constant playing out of position of players, bringing guys in then not using them and just not playing them at all, depends on the players, but could be causing a bit of disruption behind the scenes?