Carlos Sacked (but not really)

Different track...... He's gone.

Congratulations i have been appointed for the last 8 games, so below i give the press my team and give the teamtalk too the players (injured players are fit): 

Westwood

Fox

Loovens

Lees

Hunt

Mcmanaman

Lee

Hutchinson

Fessi

Hooper

Rhodes

"Play you're natural game, fessi and macca, attack the wings and push the full backs back. Get those crosses into the flipping into the mixer, Rhodesy hit the bag of air, attack it and rumble the onion bag. 

Lads remember don't over complicate it, keep it simple, do what you're good at. Let them know your here and play your game"

Winners... 2-1

I've been sacked for gross misconduct and a betting scandal but I'm rich from the betting scandal and have bought the club.

I am now chairman....

Congratulations you have just been appointed as manager so now is your press conference, your team talk and your team.

(As chairman, I can and will sack you no compensation )

Get me promoted or take extended gardening leave for 35 years

3 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Congratulations i have been appointed for the last 8 games, so below i give the press my team and give the teamtalk too the players (injured players are fit): 

Westwood

Fox

Loovens

Lees

Hunt

Mcmanaman

Lee

Hutchinson

Fessi

Hooper

Rhodes

If only Carlos had that luxury.

5 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Westwood

Fox

Loovens

Lees

Hunt

Mcmanaman

Lee

Hutchinson

Fessi

Hooper

Rhodes

"Play you're natural game, fessi and macca, attack the wings and push the full backs back. Get those crosses into the flipping into the mixer, Rhodesy hit the bag of air, attack it and rumble the onion bag. 

Lads remember don't over complicate it, keep it simple, do what you're good at. Let them know your here and play your game"

Winners... 2-1

I've been sacked for gross misconduct and a betting scandal but I'm rich from the betting scandal and have bought the club.

I am now chairman....

Congratulations you have just been appointed as manager so now is your press conference, your team talk and your team.

(As chairman, I can and will sack you no compensation )

Get me promoted or take extended gardening leave for 35 years

You must spend too much time on football manager 

I can't believe you're getting negged for this!

:duntmatter:

Anyway, I'd start my first press conference with 'I have a dream...': totally original and might inspire a chant if I'm lucky.

As for the team, I'd stick 11 shirts, 7 knuckledusters, 6 sharpened sticks and a honey badger in the dressing room before letting the lads battle it out. Whoever emerges with a shirt gets a game. I'd quietly slip Westwood an Uzi beforehand, of course.