Poor Carlos

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

What's happening is our performances have caught up with with us.how many times have you walked away thinking well done.then think how many times you have walked away thinking we got away with that.

Id say weve got away with it more than anything alse, definitely. 

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

What's happening is our performances have caught up with with us.how many times have you walked away thinking well done.then think how many times you have walked away thinking we got away with that.

Yup, we havent outclassed many sides, only so many times the lady of luck is on your side,

We were a shambles tonight , but Readings time wasting tactics turn me right off football

why cant 2 teams go out and entertain !!!!! if they had gone for it they would have wiped the floor with us

and that is a scary thought , we just aren't quite good enough are we !!!

If you feel sympathy for anybody employed by a football club and getting paid thousand a week then you're a joke. from an outside view Carlos is a nice guy i'll admit but for me he's taken us as far as he can I feared months ago that our below par performances would start to catch up with us and now it's looking that way.

46 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

If none of us nobeds can sleep because we're all churning this crap over and over Carlos has got no chance.

if you're reading this Carlos, just get hammered and enjoy your weekend off lol 

I'd rather he fecked off and got hammered before going home at the end of the weekend..

4 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

And all season long you've been told to stop moaning, nowt wrong with playing below par, we're winning/sixth, look at where we were.

Even a blind man could see the team hasn't been playing to their full potential, three points or not.

We may well pick up again and make sixth but the players need a big wake up call and Carlos needs to get us back to last season's best or at least admit we aren't and he's not sure why. 

Id respect him for that. Better than being a mourinho wanna be and never take any blame.

Edited by Eightace