Happy clapping

Happy clapping, window licking, **** wits! 

You need to open your eyes! We have been very poor this season, we have relied heavily on individual brilliance to get us through games and since Lee got injured we have lost that almost all together.

Our tactics (or lack of) is embarrassing, we barely have a plan A anymore nevermind a way to change a game!

carlos did something brilliant last season and took us to Wembley and brought hope back to the club but he has had his time now

16 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

You need to open your eyes! We have been very poor this season, we have relied heavily on individual brilliance to get us through games and since Lee got injured we have lost that almost all together.

Our tactics (or lack of) is embarrassing, we barely have a plan A anymore nevermind a way to change a game!

carlos did something brilliant last season and took us to Wembley and brought hope back to the club but he has had his time now

What do you want me to do about it.

16 minutes ago, jordyowl said:

We? Why who do you support? Do you even know what tactics are ? 

On 3/17/2017 at 22:20, jordyowl said:

Love this bit. It seems to be a very easy cliche to dish out but yesterday put that to bed. 

Carlos changed the formation in the second half yesterday and it won us the game, so he clearly does have a plan B (and probabably a plan C and a D at least)

I've never been a happy clapper and try to simply take stock of facts. Yes we have underperformed on numerous occasions and maybe its cost us being closer to automatic with Newcastle and Huddersfield wobbling at the moment,but that's gone by now. I've been sceptical and when we had the big wobble I'll be the first to admit and hold my hand up to the fact I didn't think Carlos would turn it around, fair play though 5 on the bounce, less tinkering settled partnerships down the flanks and were peaking at the perfect time, so fair play and well done to Carlos, let's see what the next two games bring. 

We have relied on individual brilliance quite a few times to get us out of a hole and i doubted Carlos myself but since that sticky patch when you could see we needed to step up i think he has managed the team well.

People make a call and sometimes they are wrong.

He wasn't doing as well with the squad as i thought he could back then but calling for his head was always premature.

He wasn't doing a poor job after all.

2 minutes ago, Eightace said:

We have relied on individual brilliance quite a few times to get us out of a hole and i doubted Carlos myself but since that sticky patch when you could see we needed to step up i think he has managed the team well.

People make a call and sometimes they are wrong.

He wasn't doing as well with the squad as i thought he could back then but calling for his head was always premature.

He wasn't doing a poor job after all.

I think that some people watched what he was doing and didn't understand he was trying to get the team to be able to win no matter what was thrown at us...they thought that because we weren't playing that free flowing attacking football that somehow we were failing...we go into the business end of the season fully prepared for whatever ANY team can throw at us...we won't freeze at Wembley again and I think he's already looking at next season and finding a way to win under any circumstances

On 17/03/2017 at 22:20, jordyowl said:

You sound like Janet Street-Porter in drag and angry.  We've changed more games, through Lee, Fletcher, Hooper, Forestieri, Lees, Hutch, Sasso, Pudil, Loevens, Hunt's crosses etc., even Reach(!!)  this season than when we turned Charlton Athletic over, 5-4 in 1983.  Just to help you, OUR ground is on Penistone Rd, near Herries Road.  It's not the one at the back of London Road.  Some people are slightly wrong, but you are dead wrong, and possibly wearing red & white glasses - do one!