Rhodes and Winnall

Just now, gurujuan said:

We'll try again shall we So, when do they start tearing the division a new one? That was the consensus of opinion when we signed them

Who knows; Rhodes has shown that he can score bucket loads in this league and Winnall did OK too at Barnsley.

There's a general malaise not just up front.

2 minutes ago, Silkstone Owl said:

We would if they had any service

Ffs they had opportunitys rhodes closest n unlucky. Sounded like winnal pulled trigger a few times but he's not putting it in bag. 

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We'll try again shall we So, when do they start tearing the division a new one? That was the consensus of opinion when we signed them

We need a manager that can get the best out of these players, Can cc do that? My opinion is no

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

I suggested that might struggle playing here, IF it's a service issue, maybe we didn't need new strikers

Doubt we'd have bought Winnall if we knew we could get Rhodes at the death.

Rhodes is a terrific asset to have. We can point to this that or the other but fact is we are not playing well all round.

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I don't think either were what we needed

To be fair most regulars on here know that. Rhodes is a fantastic asset to have. It runs deeper IMO than individual players. Like I say it looks like a general malaise. We might have signed another CB or rampaging central midfielder or flying winger and it might well have ended up the same. We have terrific players on the books who I believe are not achieving full potential as a group. IMO it runs deeper than Rhodes or Winnall or other individuals for that matter.

Edited by Dagmeister

No link up play through midfield to bring them into the game. Christ knows where Bannan was supposed to be playing tonight but to me he should have been filling in behind Rhodes and Winnall. On occasion he was sat deeper than our centre halves.