Its just so predictable..........

You can almost write the script most weeks. Start slowly, give away a goal through sloppy defending, then struggle to make any headway to even get a goal to draw the game, nevermind win it. We seem to end a match how we should start it, but it's all too late by then. We get so desperate by the end of the game that we have to put on a striker for a defender and push the keeper up as well which cost us the second goal. It seems that without certain players like Hutchinson and Forestieri we are lost. Having said that, at the moment it doesn't seem to matter who plays plays, its the same outcome. It seems to make no odds whether Sasso plays or Lees, whether Wallace plays or Buckley, whether Nuhiu and Joao are up front or Rhodes and Winnall. It's the same drab and predictable performances most weeks. I think a major issue is that the players don't seem to be able to handle the pressure. They seem unconfident and if you were being unkind to them, you might even say that they were " bottlers ". I think the play offs are looking slim now. This was a crucial game that we had to win and we've yet again come up short. It's simply not good enough i'm afraid. I wrote a post earlier saying effectively that there wasn't a great deal of mangers that were better than Carlos and maybe Chansiri should stick with him. However, i also said it would depend on how we finished the season and right now after tonight's result and performance, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he gets the sack.

Thoughts ?

You've kind of summed it up.

Huffing and puffing but very little cutting edge.  Only so many times you can put it down to a good keeper performance - we just haven't got a killer instinct or winning mentality yet.

No idea how he would change it with the players we have fit either.

I think timing is everything and if the right manager had been available earlier , say after Wolves,  Preston and Rotherham to a degree when we really poor but got 5points we didn't deserve then I'd have made a change . Nobody out there right now for me  if Pearson said he doesn't want to manage us . Let's hope Leeds don't get promotion and we make Monk an offer he can't refuse 

1 minute ago, davey_wells said:

You've kind of summed it up.

Huffing and puffing but very little cutting edge.  Only so many times you can put it down to a good keeper performance - we just haven't got a killer instinct or winning mentality yet.

No idea how he would change it with the players we have fit either.

No winning mentality at all it seems.

2 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

I did. I knew it.

No you didn't. You wouldn't have a clue what i was going to write. So now go and reply to all the other threads tonight and say " i knew you would write that " and not comment on the thread at all. Its easy to snipe, try and contribute something.

Just now, Mick De Lyons said:

No you didn't. You wouldn't have a clue what i was going to write. So now go and reply to all the other threads tonight and say " i knew you would write that " and not comment on the thread at all. Its easy to snipe, try and contribute something.

I knew you was gonna write that.