Should DC replace Carlos in hope of a bounce?

Absolutely yes he should. 2 weeks to get someone in is plenty of time. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is sacked tomorrow. Give him a night to sleep on his decision. This is not acceptable now and I have been in the Carlos corner all this time until last 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

I'd have liked to have seen FF, Hooper, Abdi, Lee, Hutchinson, playing tonight. That's not Carlos's fault. No team can compensate for that. 

Well that is not quite true. He left FF on when he was clearly carrying an injury and let Hutch play despite saying he shouldn't have played. Just playing devil's advocate here.

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

I'd have liked to have seen FF, Hooper, Abdi, Lee, Hutchinson, playing tonight. That's not Carlos's fault. No team can compensate for that. 

And with those injury problems most teams would kill to have them replaced by Buckley jones bannan winnall etc. We've spent money on a good squad yet we look extremely poor

I think he has to as we absolutely won't go up if Carlos stays.  

It's a tough call to make on a genuinely likeable manager who's done good things at the club.  

But then it's a tough business and a new manager might be the only way we can salvage something from the season. 

Look at Leicester as an example.  Or even Dave Jones a few years back.   That change won us promotion.

Edited by Owl_in_Oz

5 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

That is a feeble excuse, even if they were all fit our tactics and line up would probably not have utilised them.

For me, the season is over as it stands, even if we make the play-offs we wont get through them with our current approach.

It worked with Dave Jones and if anything, this situation calls for it.

I honestly couldn't care less if we make a change, it works and then those wanting him to stay say 'yeah but it was Carlos' team' - It would still be for the greater good.

It's not about being right, this is about taking advantage of our current situation, by whatever means